@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin ACK! Didn’t see you there XD
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Hello! What might you be working on?
How’s CWC coming? The KPA is going okay… *whispers* I plan on posting the first part this weekend! EEEEEEEEE!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m still outlining 🙂
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
*bows* May I humbly request that I tag more than ten people for the KPA? (I’m planning on posting the first part really soon!)
@rolena-hatfield @daeus -
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! *graciously lets someone else say………..*
I suppose I don’t have to ask you what your favorite books are. 😉 But I’ll ask anyway: What other books do you like?
I haven’t read Brandon Sanderson. I think I’ve heard the name though. *nervously extends claws* X)
Do you have a favorite movie?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @audrey-caylin @jenwriter17 @clairec @skredder @rochellaine
Greetings! I’m at the KPA again. Getting to a fun part… *rubs paws together deviously*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’ll pray 😀 And wow! it’s amazing that you’re dad’s got a job 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @salome01w4g @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @anyone
So I mentioned a few months ago that my dad is out of a job. So now I have a praise and a request
The praise: Dad has just found a part-time job!! Sure, it’s part time, but it’s a job!!
The request: My mom had gotten a part-time job as well, a few months ago, but she…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@introvert_girl I’m not sure if Irish or Gaelic names with work, since the first names are Japanese sounding, like Jax, Takara, and Taro. Maybe if I could find Japanese last names that sounded kinda Japanese and American (if that makes any sense)……
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing You’re welcome! @ariella-newheart is also an Aethasian. (She’s the one who started the rock collection thing, but @lady-iliara took ownership)
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice alright! Nice writing with you 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
They definitely are! I’ve done some editing, and now I’m focussing on Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell Course, so I’ll be probably be off for a bit!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 here’s the back cover description: <i>An immediate worldwide bestseller when it was published in 1948, Alan Paton’s impassioned novel about a black man’s country under white man’s law is a work of searing beauty. Cry, the Beloved Country is the deeply moving story of the Zulu pastor Stephen Kumalo and his son Absalom, set against t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder WHOA. Look at all the colors! It’s awesome 😀
What program did you use?
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! Ah, yes, first sentences are…hard. Fun, but hard 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m come to join you and pull out my hair over first sentences and editing 🙂
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @dekreel @jane-maree @anyone I’m going to be doing some outlining for a little bit, if you’d like to join 😀
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Hello My name is in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@aedesia Welcome Aedesia! It’s great to have you here! 😀 What’s your story about? What are some of your favorite books?
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel what Jane said 😛 Last I checked, it’s $40 for Windows. I had a discount from NaNoWriMo, so it was only half that. It’s worth every penny, especially if you like to organize things 😀
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec thank you! 😀
- Load More

@dekreel That would be fine.