@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Daeus started the topic Quick Announcement in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi KeePers,
Most of your probably already know, but I just wanted to hare this for those of you who don’t.
I recently opened up part 2 of my Show Don’t Tell course for registration. You can check it out here.
And if you’ve been getting my emails about this and wouldn’t mind, I’d be interested to know what the barriers are for you. Not to sell…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so I’m not going to have time to read and comment on your novel, cause I have a million other things to do and it’s stressing me out. However, I would love to read your novel and provide some more general feedback at the end! I have a wonderful list of beta questions which I stole from someone else I beta read for, and I c…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Have you seen the episode where he has a poem about his cat X’D
G’night!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Alrighty, my computer’s starting to act up, probably a sign it’s time for bed. 😛 ‘Night! Happy writing!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yaaayyyy!!! TNG!! Oh goodness, Data is just awesome. I love his poetry, I probably understand it better than the poetry I have to read for school. 😛
Yep, Spock is great! Bones and Scotty tie for second place for me.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking You and me, both. ACK, I can’t believe I’m actually going to post it!!
So, um… you said something somewhere (I forgot where) about Star Trek. I just watched TNG for the first time yesterday! It was cool! Data is AWESOME. He’s my favorite TNG character so far. Have you ever heard his poetry? X’D X’DÂ It’s SO funny!!
Did y…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel YESSSS!!! I can’t wait. *sits down and stubbornly waits for the weekend*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @daughteroftheking Thank you all so much! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking N.C.!!! Hi!! *tackles you with hug* I’ve missed you around here!
Did you see the news…? *smirks*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *appears in a poof of smoke* It’s been so long since I was on here! Wow! Anyway, I’m writing.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m so glad your dad got a job! I’ll pray for your family.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing *sigh* See ya later
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Aww okay. See you 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Ugh. I wish I was allowed to get a blog…
Question: Why do you blog? Besides, you know, to let your friends know what’s up with you
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing nope, it’s pretty easy to use! If you’re switching from blogger to wordpress there are a couple technical things you want to be careful with, but I know of some good tutorials.
I have to go right now, but if you think you’re going to do it and have any questions, feel free to public message me 😀
@dekreel bye!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye *makes funny face* Thanks! Wow, I think that’s the first time someone has told me that! Well, as an early warning, you will meet other hilarious beings here. Just you wait. *smirks* *rubs paws deviously*
Ohh, I should have said “favorite movieS” I’m guessing you’re a fan of superheroes. 🙂 Fun fact: I have never ever watched a M…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I think you should do WordPress. I can’t comment on Blogspot blogs XD (Just kidding — choose whatever you want 😉 )
Yesssss, I can’t wait to read the next part!
*barely keeps from exploding in excitement* I know!!
@audrey-caylin YES!! *explodes in excitement anyway* FINALLY! Unfortunately it’s not as diverse as I hoped it would b…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic Beta Students Needed for Mini Course in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey folks,
Looking for 5 or so beta students for a new mini course I’m creating on suspense. The course looks at how successful professional authors create suspense and explains how to create a suspense on a story level, on a chapter level, and on a paragraph level to keep readers turning the pages of your book.
All the lessons are written up;…[Read more]
- Load More
