@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I wrote a novella over the summer in 2017, and I’m working on rewriting it. how ’bout you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yay! What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper yup! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You still there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m working on rewriting a novella. anyone wanna join me?
@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @mariposa @sam-kowal @Jane-maree @dragon-snapper
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, @dragon-snapper has a knack for melting chairs. It’s a thing XD
And the endnotes are called “signatures” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @skredder @gh24682468999 @inkling-for-christ @sam-kowal @rochellaine @daeus @dragon-snapper @princessfoo @mnvalentine @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all!! I had fun
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 aw, I’d really want to draw him! but sadly, I’m pretty bad at drawing boys (and at the moment I’m sick so my brain is kinda off) sorry!
I’ll tag a couple more people though @mariposa @warrenluther04 @ingridrd
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh good!! Praise God! <3
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvy 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! I’m not sure how I missed you until now.
You like Brandon Sanderson? 😀 😀 😀 EPIC
The Stormlight Archive is my favorite fantasy series, and I like the Reckoners a lot too.
And you like NF! NF is probably my favorite Christian musician because he has so much passion and drive in him. I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
@dekreel You just put me next to C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. O.O <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is awesome! 😀
“Well, I’m sorry about that… Or am I?”
Thing is, I’d probably say that. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna leave for now. I’m actually sick, gonna rest or nap a little. might be back later.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christiana-hellwig 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
You’re writing a fantasy novel? Awesome 😀 what is it about?
I’m a fantasy writer, as well, its my favorite genre.
I have a friend who plays violin really well! I like to write music but find it really hard- composing an opera sounds epic, and tough.
Hmm… advice or word…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I love it. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yeah I’ve had to resort to using earbuds all the time ’cause the rest of my family can’t stand the background noise (especially the kind of background noise I listen too *cough**cough* bluegrass *cough*)
funny thing is, I can’t outline unless I’m watching a show/movie or listening to music. *shrugs*
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, no I was testing out different separation lengths for the KPA 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, yeah that is multitasking! Once I was reading my history book, typing answers to reviews questions, listening to music, and talking to my mom on the phone at the same time. multitasking can be fun actually 😉
for sure, nothing can compare to what our moms do 🙂
- Load More
