@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello! When are you going to post the next chapter??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Perfect timing! I’m working on the KPA again…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m doing some work any Aussie/night owls around? @dekreel @rochellaine @jane-maree @clairec
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Lovely! I was inwardly giggling at the “Why is there only a stool” part!
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Haha; I was worried for a moment that I should have recognized your name on here long ago. xD No; you’re fine. I remember who you are now, and I remember enjoying talking to you since there weren’t a bunch of people who stopped by the booth for extended periods of time at CHAP. Glad to know you ended up making it over to the forum. 🙂
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine XD Thanks. 😀
Oh, and a topic… @dragon-snapper I was thinking the same thing. A hole in a blanket. 😀 But, if you think that topic’s worn out, I suppose you can try…
Raspberries.
Red.
Ripe.
Raspberries.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
I woke up one morning
To a hideous roaring
I nearly screamed
At the puffing and snorting
I leapt out of bed
My heart burning ablaze
Expecting to find someone dead
Or to chase
But it was only the dragon Giarstanorak, also known as Stan
And I screamed “I won’t stand for that, although I’m a fan
Of yours Stan this is going…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Ohhh, there is *smirks*
@winter-rose X’DÂ …I didn’t realize that scene would be so funny XD
@aratrea Yessss, mission accomplished! X) Great! I know what I’m doing then
@catwing Well, apparently according to you, chairs just appear in random places……. XD
@rochellaine YOU MET JOSIAH!! THAT’S SO COOL!!! *fangirls* …Wh…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 😀 That’s great! I love that poem! It’s so delightful!
I shall write a haiku…
I just can NOT sleep
With a hole in my blanket
I’ll freeze tomorrow!(I literally always sleep with a blanket on even in the hot summers. I ALWAYS get cold in the morning 😛 )
So I have to tag someone and give them a topic? O…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Thank you! I had never done puffed sleeves before…
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I could always use ideas! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing are you still here?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 😀 Both of those series are pretty epic. Inheritance, though, nails the magic system… it’s very scientific and has limits rather than just saying words
XD Saphira is the best. I really like her character
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christiana-hellwig 😀 Actually, that doesn’t sound silly, it sounds awesome 😀
What a thrilling idea! I’ve never thought about somethig like that before. A flaming sword is a very nice setpiece to have around, and the biblical tie-in is very intriguing. It sounds.. well, my signature word is EPIC.
XD Right. Composing is tough. It’s rewarding,…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Storms! cool. Way of Kings is an amazing book. It starts out confusing, actually, because its a lot to get into. And then… well, then it happens. The worldbuilding is simply epic! Shardblades, Shardplate, highstorms, chasmfiends…
XD XD Haha
There’s actually kind of a funny story behind @dragon-snapper and I’s signatures. Snapper…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll play it by ear. I like writing poetry, but I might be swamped this week.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ha! That made my day.
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wow; well, I got to say you captured the standard opening thread replies and what I do when meeting newbies on the forum. xD
@rochellaine Were you one of the people I met at the CHAP conference last summer? Trying to remember when and where we met since I’m terrible with names. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
well, I’m gonna leave for now. not sure if I’ll be writing later or not. bye! ;0
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’ve heard of both those movies quite a few times, but I haven’t watched them. but I think my brother watched the new Magnificent Seven. I’ll have to check those out, thanks 🙂
@rochellaine hmm, that’s interesting about Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. I’ll have to check into those too. we’ve actually seen the Bonanza show 🙂
- Load More
