@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic POV Questions in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Hi! you may have gotten all the advice you need, but I thought I’d put in a link for some articles on…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is so cool!!! I love it ❤😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I know I’ve seen you around on the forums, but I don’t know if I officially said hello.
So……..HELOOOOO! 😜
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwing Welcoooome! I’m sure you’ll absolutely love it here! 😉
Well, I would give some fantasy advice……………if I had any to give. I’m kinda new to fantasy myself. 😊
What are your favorite book/shows/movies? Do you have any pets?
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Haha! My sibling and I used to play with the chess pieces like that! Give them voices and all that jazz X)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! 😀
@perfectfifths Nice! I like the song-like style. 🙂
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine One thing about sewing… the thread can never be too long (okay, maybe it can, but better too long than too short). But yes, it is a pun, and I didn’t realise it until you said so. XD I was just making my own version of the song “There’s a Hole in My Bucket.”
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
A Hole in My Blanket:
There’s a hole in my blanket,
Dear Rochell, dear Rochell
There’s a hole in my blanket,
Dear Rochell, a holeWell mend it, dear Louise
Dear Louise, dear Louise
Mend it, dear Louise
Dear Louise, mend itWith what shall I mend it,
Dear Rochel, dear Rochel,
With what shall I mend it,
Dear Rochel, with what?With…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you hear about someone else’s experiences and think: “Hey! I can make a character like that!”
All the time. Can’t keep up with it 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when, as you’re playing solitaire, you’re forming a story idea in your mind about four kingdoms who were scattered apart by enemies, and are forced to cooperate and work together to rebuild them
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I couldn’t have told you that, to be honest! I saw it live in Sydney when I was eleven (so that was almost seven years ago), and I didn’t watch the movie until after that (I remember the movie and the musical being very similar, except for a few minor points), and then I didn’t read the book until after that, but I remember virtually…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve heard of My Fair Lady, I’ve even listened to a few of the songs from it, and I know the premise. I might have a look at that one too, when I get some time.
Yeah, it will be interesting! I’m looking forward to writing the post!
Actually, I have a plan! Mary Poppins is a book, movie and musical! It’s actually the only musical…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s okay! XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *facepalms* yeah, just realized you stated the age of the MC at the beginning, sorry.
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, and YES! Totally leave comments! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Sure!
BTW your signature is awesome 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 All right. Dog it is! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’d imagine somewhere in the tween-early teen age, since that’s how old the MCs are, but I don’t know for sure
@sam-kowal @valtmy Thank you both so much! It helps a lot 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve never heard of Carousel, no, but I’m always open to new musicals, so I’ll give it a listen. I’ve just downloading the script on Gutenberg and I’ll read it, then proceed with the musical/movie. It’ll probably be a while before I get to writing a post on it (I’ll have to read it, watch it and then listen to a it a couple of times…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops! @aislinn-mollisong see above!
- Load More
