@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 Awesome! I really like how this is a series with little pieces. XD The cake into Perfect Fiths… that was funny.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Poems and Songs by Ariella in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart 😀 Those are really epic
You definitely have a knack for nice lines. The Song of the High Elves is my favorite 😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c Yep. If it was funny, and the narrator was entertaining, then I wouldn’t care if I didn’t know who they were. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Besides Brandon Sanderson, other fantasy and classics, mostly- Harry Potter, The Inheritance Cycle, Ashtown Burials by ND Wilson, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, The Prydain Chronicles, etc
I’ve also read a lot of older books for school, Like A Tale of Two Cities, Beowulf, Jane Eyre, etc.😀 Other than of course Sanderson, what about…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel This is great. XD And I agree with @ClaireC, the small installments are nice; makes it easier to read and in one sitting. 😉
@PerfectFifths If you really could cut in perfect fifths that would be quite a feat.
-
Joy replied to the topic Poems and Songs by Ariella in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I love those!! I think I like the first one best 😀
… Oh, wow. I’m the only non-Aethasian you tagged *smirks in amusement*
-
Joy replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c I would! I admire charm and humor in an autobiography 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Have fun! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Free verse Poem Advice/Critique in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 I love it! It’s pretty!
The only thing I would do is make it easier to understand. Because I’m not quite grasping the message 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Accurate.
@dekreel Ok; not going to lie, that last pic of me kind of creeps me out…
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. I am EXTREMELY late. Somehow I missed this thread until now. But then I saw you had Vin as your profile pic and just had to comment! 😉
I am currently reading Hero of Ages (Mistborn book 3). I only discovered Brandon Sanderson earlier this year when I started Steelheart…and then I read the entire Reckoners Trilogy in a week.…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel And this is why KP is the bestest place on the Internet. Bravo.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel, good work. 🙂 I like the small installments.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye XD no. Huh. Somehow my message dissapeared when I tried to post it
Yes! I have done that before. I know what you mean aout picking up parts of things from books, though. If its not something I would normally do at all, I wouldn’t pick it up. Wheras if its something I kind of already have, then I’ll get part of it from the book.
So I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Compilations of some of my favorite screenshots of @aratrea and @the-real-kapeefer


@sierra-r @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @corissa-maiden-of-praise @dragon-snapper @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Gif Hiders
Part Two: The Bird and her Cake
The Kingdom of Pen did grow weirder and weirder for Jenna, but only gradually. After a few days, ever since she had come, she had met some centaurs, a mermaid, another dragon, a tiger, and even a droid. But the weirdness didn’t exactly just rocket into the air until about three weeks after she had f…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Aww! I just said a little prayer for her! God bless her! 🙁
-
0-0Enyali0-0 and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago - Load More
