@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, good, I was accurate! XD
Yes, they don’t smell good, and I’m not planning on biting into one any time soon. So I’m sorry XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-Newheart Oh yeah. ;P
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hiiii! thanks for accepting my friend invite 😉
Did you say you were in England? Do you like soccer (football)? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite That’s a beautiful story on how you started writing 🙂 It’s so cool how God can speak to us right on the spot when we need answers.
-
Jenna Terese and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Sam Kowal replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking 😀 That sounds like something I would haved loved as a kid. Twevle years as a protagonist is easily doable, too. For some reason I was imagining you were going to try businessmen as MCs or something, when you said mostly adult. I totally think, especially with a fantasy world like that, you can fill it with wonder and children…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking 9-13 as a target audience, you shouldn’t have to dumb it down much. Unless I just had odd reading habits, but The Hobbit was something I would have read 9-10, and Percy Jackson/Eragon at 11-13.
I do think it might be hard for kids to connect to an adult cast, but not undoable. As a kid, I used to like to latch onto protagonists…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
First of all, thank you all for coming to the aid of a stuck Kapeefer. ;P Secondly, I feel I should give you a little bit about my story. I’m really hesitant to do this, because it’s just a bunch of ideas at this point, and not great ideas at that. But here goes… *squints eyes shut*
The MC is a 12 year old named Katie, who lives in the land of…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite This is a great topic! I see no one’s commented on it in several days, but I thought I’d pick it up again and tag s’more people so they know this is here 😉 @jane-maree @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @claire-c
I write because 1) I just love to! I couldn’t not write 2) I want to he…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd thank youuuuu! <3
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal I hope you survive. This sounds painful. *somberly gives you chocolate*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *hopes no one will notice how late I’m replying* Yeah, Capt. Picard is way to nice to punch anyone. Blow up your spaceship? Sure, not no punching. 😛 Nice collage, btw.
@ingridrd Me likey!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I guess I have to tag someone now…
@sam-kowal Write a poem about Ninja Gypsies. @ethryndal You can still do it, too 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ode to a Pickle?!
Um… ayyy…
Oh, little pickle, floating peacefully in that murky jar,
Your lumpy yet suave skin absorbing juicy tanginess,
Do you know your destiny?
Do you know what will become of you?
Well just so you know, I won’t have anything to do with it
Because I am NOT eating something that’s been soaking in…[Read more] -
NC Stokes started the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
To be fair, it’s more of a middle-grade book.
…
I still don’t know what to do.
*sighs and sits back in mercifully unmelted chair* So, here’s the thing, I was just chasing an innocent-looking plot bunny the other day (which is okay bc I’m on a break from my main story. Please don’t arrest me. 😛 ) and suddenly that bunny turned around and said, “…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I love it!!! Now I want to go on a GIF hunt. 😉
-
Gracie's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh yeah. This story is 10+ parts long, and I plan on submitting the last part on Easter Sunday. That’s when everyone goes GIF-hunting
Thank you!
@skredder Thank you very much! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I gotta go now. Might be on tomorrow. G’night!
- Load More

Yes I’m in the south of the uk. I am not a football…. I mean soccer fan but I’m not
into much sport at all. Just curious, where do you get your profile picture from?
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just did a search on the internet’s images. I think I typed in ‘horse sketches’ or something, maybe ‘horses with feather’ cuz I loooove feathers 😊