@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I have looked at that list before and I’ve found a few I can enter. 😀
Okay, cool 😀 You can always fix it later, that’s my motto when it comes to annoying pieces of writing 😀 Fix it later.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I meant alternate universe, like, what might happen if a certain situation was different. Like, if instead of being homeschooled, I were public schooled, what would be different. Like that?
@seekjustice XD Parachute. That would be funny to see.
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you! That story sounds sweet. 🙂
But I did manage to figure…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, me too!
Looking for them. It’s really hard to find writing competitions a 17-year-old can enter in Australia.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 What’re you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice on just for a few minutes, maybe more later…..
I thought the same thing! I was like “Danielle?……huh?” OOOOOOH, dragon snapper’s real name. I like your name too! One of the stories I wrote when I was little was about a girl named Danielle. She designed/sewed clothes. 😊
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hm…. I have no idea. I’ve never been creative when it comes to escaping things. How about a parachute? Base jumping from the top of a skyscraper?
@rochellaine Hello! My editing is going okay, but I’m getting super distracted by writing competitions 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *blinks* Alternate universe? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!
Well, all right except for the fact that I don’t know how to get my MC unstuck… and to the place where he needs to be. I used to have an idea… and I forgot. XD
If you have any ideas, let me know!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
And the only thing you have a staff.
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
My inbox is exploding. Which a good thing!
@sam-kowal Good point, I was reading the Hobbit at about that age too. As for dramatic, I think I can achieve that. *cough*not saying I have the tendency to be overdramatic. not saying that at all*cough* 😉
@notawriter Thank you muchly!
@ingridrd Why thank you!
@introvert_girl *scribbling down notes*…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck at the moment…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, it’s a nice name! It’s always funny learning someone’s real name after you’ve known them under an alias for such a long time!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Why thankee! It’s actually my real name–kind of weird. I’ll probably change it back to Snapper at some point in time, but I did want to announce my real name. 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Twas the night before Thursday
When Stan was reciting philosophical truths
Nonsensical tidbits of no real use
From various sages, Aristotle and–who?
Names I could not understand
They confounded my head
I told Stan “Stop, or I’ll pound you instead”
But all of my threats were to no avail
It’s hard dealing poundings to beasts with…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper cool! A fellow editor. I’m here now too! (btw I like you’re new user name! When I first saw it, I was like “Who is this new Danielle? oh wait, that’s Snapper!)
@jenwriter17 No worries 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I LOVE SUPERHEROES! your collage looks awesome!!! 👍
@rochellaine I think that’s a good idea! I run across cool looking photos all the time and I love making collages……but I can only make so many for one WIP. awesome 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice hmm, not sure if I’ll be on at that time. might be later…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I too am editing and writing. 😀 I’ll see you whenever you get here.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @jenwriter17 @dekreel Hey!! I’ll be on to do some editing in 1/2 hour. Anyone want to join?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine … May I ask who Q is…?
Best ST series ever, eh? Cool!
JSYK, TOS is probably going to stay my favorite, though X)
@daughteroftheking Yeah, I like Picard! He’s cool! He reminds me of the Doctor… Partially because he’s British XD
One thing that really bugs me about TNG is Data is almost just as cool as Spock is. NOOO! NO…[Read more]
- Load More
