@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd this is so cool! I just love black and white collages
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ve read it now, so no problem. Reggie wants to ride a dragon, too, but I keep telling him it wouldn’t work out well. 😉
@ethryndal That sloth is killing me. Through laughter, of course. I think I’ve officially reached the point of watching a gif over and over where your sanity decides it isn’t appreciated any more and leaves.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Praying! And, happy birthday!
I got a prayer request. So, a while ago I mentioned that I had something-that-isn’t-surgery-but-kind-of-is on my toe. And it’s still not healed, even though it’s been months and months. I go back to the podiatrist on Monday, where I’ll probably have to get shots in my toe. So. I don’t want to go. But I…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel the greatest thing about these is all the inside KeePer jokes. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal yeah. What they said. XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 Thanks! I had no idea you would like it that much. XD It was fun to write. Stan and Meeple are fun characters
@rochellaine 😀 Oh, I was thinking of putting a nice tragic ending in. But something stopped me at that last minute and I let them live pretty much happily ever after
@supermonkey42 😀 Wow. Stan will be ecstatic over that…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 😀
I’ll pray for your sister and family <3
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well… Daniel’s name also starts with a Da, so….. *cocks head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I agree with @supermonkey42. Right up there with Chaucer, too! He wrote adventure poems…
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Queen of Gondor? 😀 You forget who you are… Queen of Lothlorien, more like.
Unless you were planning on adding Gondor to your realm… didn’t think of that.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Forget about the Odyssey, or Beowulf, or the Epic of Gilgamesh. The Tale of the Ninja Gypsies shall go down in history as the greatest epic poem ever written, and you and Stan will one day be the prominent figures in the philosophy books of the future.
XD 😀 😉 Wow.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel Yeah, I was just gonna throw those out there and hope you wouldn’t notice… 😏 Oh well. You noticed. They’re the basic equivalent of Pixar, so I just count them in there for sanity’s sake.
HOWEVER, after looking over that list, I noticed a very important something that, for some unknown reason, completely slipped my mind.
UP.
Hello and…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Looks like you’ve already gotten some great answers here! In my opinion, this is natural. When I started writing my current novel, I thought my primary theme was anger with a focusing question of “How should you deal with your anger?”, but during drafts and revisions, the primary theme ended up morphing into moral principles with a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled aren’t Pixar. *blushes* They’re Disney though
I still love those movies XD
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel AHA!! Excellent choices. I have a really hard time with this kind of thing, because their honestly all so amazing. I think I gotta go with…
*considers*
*considers harder*
*rips hair out*
I DUNNO. Probably a mix of Zootopia, Big Hero 6, and Tangled. Zootopia appeases the intellectual side of my brain that loves a good, smart mystery,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal YES!!! YESSSSS!!! *tackle-hugs you*
I would find a Pixar GIF, but Google Images is being annoying 😛
Favorite movie. Spill.
I think mine is Finding Dory, followed by Inside Out and WALL-E
@ariella-newheart Yes, I did. With an incredibly cheap program XD Thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I have only watched TOS and TNG so far. So I have no idea who T’Pol is… XP
My favorite character is Spock, followed closely by Data 😉
Wait, you’ve watched Enterprise?! Isn’t it kind of………
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Thank you, Lord Sopespian. Your compassion is a boon in this troubled time.
*eats your chocolate*
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel *sobs over the discovery of another Pixar fan*

-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Ohhh, it was because I forgot to tag you!! ARGH! Sorreeeey…
Anyway thank you!! Yeah, I wanna ride one, too
@kate-flournoy Can I ride your dragon, PWEEEASE? X’D
- Load More
