@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You’re probably the only person/dragon I have ever heard refer to Charlie/gamma readers. Will we next have Echo readers? Will we ever get all the way through to Yankee/Zulu readers?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 Didn’t realize it was that famous. Yep, that one. Sector One.
(And you know, if you wanted to charlie/gamma-read it after I finish this round of edits, I will be must obliged. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, we’re just throwing musicals at each other.
This is why the Writer’s Corner is bad for productivity.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That counts. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m sort of writing. Well, I’m doing some worldbuilding at the moment.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
After @clairec and I had that discussion I got a paperback of A Little Bush Maid out of the library and am planning to read it again (but I’m super busy at the moment with other things, so I still haven’t started it).
I will do a post one day…One day…
And I’m the other way around! As a general rule, I don’t like older musicals,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Are either of you writing?
@jenwriter17 Coolio. 🙂 Go on your journey, Hobbit. An Unexpected One.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ah, I knew the madder as the mad hatter Catwing could turn this crazy story into something even crazier!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m central standard time
@rochellaine aw, you hate beginnings? Once I figure out what the opening scene is, I enjoy it 🙂
well, sorry y’all, unexpected interruptions, gotta go for now. i’m not sure if i’ll be on writing more later or not, but I will tomorrow. bye! <3 <3
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *squeals in return*!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 XD I know the feeling.
I’m Eastern Standard. (That’s what it’s called, right? 😛 ) You?
-
Louise Fowler replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking That was strangely spooky… Nice! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes, I feel like I haven’t written anything in FOREVER!
what time zone are you in? (if you don’t mind me asking)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 AH! So exciting! I love it when I actually get to start writing the book. XD
And I am editing until 9. And then at 9 I will write. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel @seekjustice
I’m writing! started actually writing my dystopian WIP 😀 *squeals into pillow*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ooh so good! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, I haven’t unfortunately! I am super lazy and haven’t read the screenplay yet, but I haven’t had time enough at the library (I try to only listen to musicals on YouTube at the library, because we have only a limited internet download) to listen to Carousel yet.
Oh there’s so many musicals…I listen mostly to newer ones, though…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper HAH! That’s great! X’D
@jenwriter17Â Ooooh let’s see…
Picture #2: “She almost wished she could touch them, and feel the Maker’s wonder sting her hands.”
Something like that XD
@skredder Make a one-sentence story for this photo 😀

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper haha, amazing! *nods* yes, you are a genius 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *falls over*
- Load More
