-
Jane Maree posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@hope I just read chapter 19 of Fidelyon.
I sort of saw the plot twist coming BUT I’M STILL SCREAMING (internally. maybe. xP).
Jane Maree posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@hope I just read chapter 19 of Fidelyon.
I sort of saw the plot twist coming BUT I’M STILL SCREAMING (internally. maybe. xP).
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
@jane-maree *smiles sweetly* Yep, that one had quite a bit of foreshadowing. *rubs hands* It was still quite fun to write.
*grins and waits for you to get a few chapters further*
@hope MORE PLOT TWISTS. *continued screaming*