-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be with you in two ticks. Got one more chore to get done and then I’ll be with you. 🙂 @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@ingridrd, I’m terrible at thinking up dares but your dare is to write about someone who is bully at school and then he finds out that he has a secret power. What does he do with it? *No idea if this is good or not.* I’ll try to do better next time.
Oh and btw who is your profile pic? It looks awesome. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus You forgot to tag me again. *sigh*
My pick is this:
1. Charlotte’s Web
2. The Hobbit
3. Through the Looking Glass -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus my laptop is back so I should be able to write some time later. 🙂
*throws party for everyone to celebrate return* 😀 -
Hannah Olsen changed their profile picture 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I vote:
1. Through the Looking Glass
2. The Scarlet Letter
3. Ender’s Game -
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’m with Faith Kindred; I’m sorry I missed the last discussion! 🙁 I’m working full time now, so it’s been crazy. 🙁
I vote for:
1. The Sign of Four
2. Treasure Island -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Eggsaylantay
@Daeus what… something tells me that’s supposed to be Pig Latin but I can’t make head nor tail of it. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus Okay, here are my votes.
1. Sign of Four
2. Abandoned
3. The Scarlet Letter -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus
The Hobbit.
Charlotte’s Web.
Through the Looking Glass. -
Greta changed their profile picture 10 years, 3 months ago
-
Your profile picture is sooo cute!!!! 😀
-
Thank you @hannah-olsen!
-
I love yours!
-
Thank you!!! 😀
-
-
-
-
Greta started the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
If you signed up for a writing dare (https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/writing-dares/#post-14246), you can post it here, if you want to. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Challenge accepted. I will probably end up using one of your dares in a short story, as neither of them would work well in my WIP. 😉
I dare you to write a scene from the perspective of a two-month-old toddler who suddenly finds him or herself having to make a terrible decision (you decide what it is). Pretty random, I know. :P…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
I’ll take a dare. My novel is a fantasy, but I might use the dares in a short story, if it works better. 🙂
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Wow, so sorry I missed the last discussion for Animal Farm, guys… Life has been really hectic lately and I don’t find much time on my hands right now. 🙁 So if I don’t participate much for the next few books, that’s why (Lame excuse, I know).
Suggestions huh? Let’s see… Abandoned by Jeri Massi, Dessert Dog by Jim Kjelgaard… That’s all I can…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Runners Up in the forum Poetry 10 years, 3 months ago
Ohhhhhhh….nope haven’t heard of him. Yes we did have a bush fire. Quite a big one too. But thankfully God protect our house and it survived. But the shed, cubby, all the gardens didn’t. But we have rebuilt and replant, and things look great now. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Yes, definitely history. Especially since it has passed, but you had been beating Kate and I for so long, I thought we were doomed to second and third place forever.
It’s such an exciting story that I’m working on so my fingers flew. Lots of spelling errors but I’ll fix them up when I go back through. 🙂
@daeus
(Okay, you can go to bed now) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@daeus, where are you????? Come on, check this out. I just made history. 🙂 *listens to snoring* Don’t tell me you’ve gone to sleep already?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Runners Up in the forum Poetry 10 years, 3 months ago
The name doesn’t ring a bell. What information can you give me to prompt my memory @daeus?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Well, my score is not that big, you know I’m kinda disappointed with it, cause I only got 1354 words written. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 And that is in less than an hour @daeus. *grins happily.* I went a bit past 9/11 as I had an ending spot coming up. Thanks for writing with me though. 😀
- Load More
