-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus great.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus you’re fine. @Dragon-Snapper I’m writing now… tentatively… keeping an ear out for trouble in the next room. 😉 Might have to dash if I’m needed.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus great. See ya then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Ha, I’m having a bit of the same problem @Daeus. Yes, I’m writing. I will be writing until 10:55, and then probably from 12:30 to 2:00 after that, then from 2:30 to 4:00, assuming nothing unexpected comes up. Tag me whenever you need to.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay I think I’m going to wait until the next book. I’ve so much reading and other things I need to do this month. I’ve read the Hobbit several times though, so I might join in the discussion. Might. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Thanks and good night. 🙂
@clairec Have you ever read a book about someone paralyzed in the legs and then you feel like you can’t move them? Thank you also for the feed back on it. 🙂 I’ll watch it one day.
I’m off to bed too. See you tomorrow. (Well actually I won’t probably as I’ll be out and about, but I might make it on early in the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Maybe it will be a little bit longer for me, as I’m not that great with blood. I’ll probably talk to my sister and get her opinion too, and maybe, we’ll just skip a scene or two. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 3AM???? How do you manage to stay awake???? It’s almost 8pm here, so I’m off to bed soon too. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h It described his operations. Not in major detail, but in a way that made me wonder what the movie was like. My sister has the movie, so maybe I’ll watch it soon. How many operations does it show? Does it show any twins?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years, 1 month ago
Post them all and I’ll use what I can @sarah-h
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess No doubt the format will muck this up, but here is my poem for the dare that you gave me. 🙂 Enjoy.
Horse
Majestic, Fierce,
Galloping, Neighing, Prancing, Rearing,
Stallion, Foal *Bull, Calf,
Bawling, Chewing, Grazing, Plodding,
Calm, Gentle
Cow -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h He dressed like like the Chinese, yes, and he used chop sticks. And yes, the missionaries where very offended by that. I read about him in a Trailblazer book. But I know there are lots of different books on him.
I can’t begin to imagine how it has been made into a movie. That’s just unbelievable. Is it graphic? -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Can you give me a list yourself then?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h no problem at all. *bows low to you.* 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Next Book Choosing in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zoe-wingfeather @dbhgodreign…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Definitely Hudson Taylor. I could just keep repeating his name. He was so awesome. Really trust in God and relied completely on Him. But I just finished off a book called Gift Hands and Ben Carson (the guy the book is about) is pretty amazing too.
Okay, I wasn’t sure if you’d moved to a different state, cause you got on KP earlier than…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Where do you get the vocabulary lists from?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h
1. Click on “link to poem”
2. Right hand click on picture and click “view image info”
3. Highlight all the text beside the word “location” (make sure you get all of it.)
4. Press ctrl (control) c on your keyboard
5. Come back to KP.
6. Begin a new message.
7. Click on the “img” button.
8. Ctrl V in the box. It will paste your link…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh good it worked. I’d explain how I did it, but I think it would be too confusing. However, if you really want to know, I can tell you.
Hey, I notice you spell Saviour with a ‘u’. Why is that? I thought America didn’t spell it that way. Same with colour and other words which the website is telling me are wrong.
@sarah-h -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Oh, you lost your profile pic??? Well, the one you have no is cute. 🙂 I have a friend who as a cockatiel.
As for the poem, it’s great. I hope you don’t mind, but let me try something…

- Load More
