-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Something like that @jess. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m glad you liked the new Jungle Book. I think it is awesome. 🙂
Alright everyone, give the girl a dare…………………………………………please. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m glad you liked the new Jungle Book. I think it is awesome. 🙂
Alright everyone, give the girl a dare……………………………………………please. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Thank you. Yes, 1/4 past 3. 🙂 I was trying to write about the 2009 fire that destroyed our yard. But words can’t describe what it was like.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I’ll be with you. 🙂 @jess
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m late. Are you still writing or have I missed you completely? @jess
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Let me see if I get this right. Two proverbs and the personality types that they suit.
Look before you leap – Introverted
He who hesitates is lost – Extroverted.
Just something I’ve been pondering. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
@kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations. It’s always so much fun to reach a milestone. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper lovely! So happy for you! How long d’you think the story will end up being?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m bowing out as well. Good luck, fellow reptilian wordsmith! 😀 (That’s quite a word-count— did you trim your claws? 😀 )
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Bluejay hm… probably ‘I Love you Too’, though that might more suggest a romance than a father/daughter relationship.
I got 787 words written and pulled myself out of a vacation-induced slump, so I’m pretty happy. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper I’m stopping now. I got 460 written and I finished my story. I was rewriting a story that was the fourth one that I ever wrote. 🙂 It is called “I Love You Too.”
Which one do you prefer as a title, “I Love You Too” or “Daddy, I Love You.” -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess Awesome. Tag me when you write and I’ll see if I’m able to. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
That’s awesome @Jess. I’ll be sleeping in a few hours though… 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*claps hands joyfully* Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!111
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess I’m joining you three. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I made it. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy *sigh* You would.
XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I can do it tonight!!! Till nine?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus yes. All 4% of the population who are INFPs should have their own personal ENFJ to make sure things actually happen. XD
You do have a point there, but while outward appearances/behaviors can certainly provide great clues it’s not perfect for interpretation— with MBTI, it’s not what people are or do or look like, but how they think. @Emma…[Read more]
- Load More
