-
Hope Ann replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
I love Halt, and I really like Gilian and Horace and Will. I don’t care for the books themselves as much as I used to though. There is so much telling and the character’s are fairly one-dimensional. *bites lip* “glances to either side* *loosens dagger and prepares to defend self from outraged lovers of the books* I do like the stories…well, most…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *aggrieved sigh* Great minds are seldom understood in their own time.
*snicker* We were all so focused on making sure you didn’t trick us that we didn’t notice when Emma slipped in the back door.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Ha! Well, there goes that… I guess that just goes to show that an enemy without can fatally distract from an enemy within. *folds hands, looks wise as an owl*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Thanks @kate-flournoy and @dragon-snapper I appreciate the prayers. So far it is going really well. Let’s hope it keeps moving forward smoothly.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m glad, glad, glad. 🙂 I can understand your dislike for her, but right from the start I like her, because she stood up for Will when Horace teased and bullied him.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Hope well good… glad it’s good for something. XD
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
I’ve not been posting here, @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, but I’ve been following this conversation and enjoying it immensely, even though I only understand half of it. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Blogging? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Blogging is quite fun. I like to blog about the writer’s life (me…because I’m so fascinating), my own works in progress, writing scenes, prompts…about anything I want to do. I blog at https://authorhopeann.com/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
No sweat @Bluejay. Good luck with the project.
@Dragon-Snapper I got 309 words— admittedly pretty awful. *sigh* Some nights are better than others. 😛 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Ha… you got her @Daeus. Congratulations. 😀 *chuckles* I thought that would do it…
@Emma-Flournoy, you’ve been had.Well Daeus, I only kill the hero half the time…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
I’m sorry @dragon-snapper I’ve got a project that needs to be done by the weekend, so I have to miss.
@kate-flournoy @daeus @anyone else Just letting you know that I probably won’t be writing much this week as I am super busy. I’ll see you all next week. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper me! See you at nine. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*doctor applauds* 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Second the motion. *grins*
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 12 months ago
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 12 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
The doctor has spoken
I like that @daeus. And I didn’t say she was abusing you mental frailties, I wanted to know why you were crying.
Oh, yes, I do like flattery. *oops, maybe I shouldn’t say that.* haha
@kate-flournoy *salutes back*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@sarah-h Sorry I’ve taken so long to reply. I would love to, but I am a little bit too busy to fully commit. I would love to know what book of the Bible you and @clairec choose and I’ll see if I can follow along. I’ll try to spend some time with you, but this week is going to be so crazy with no spare time. After this week, I should be able to. 🙂
- Load More
