-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *sigh* I suppose that’s true.
XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Oh thank you @Daeus. That should be a start. *takes encyclopedias with a chuckle* C’mon, cut the poor guy some slack. He’s been living all by himself since he was nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
He says forget it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*shakes head* yes, I know… LISTEN UP HAROLD DO YOU HEAR THAT???!! Hm… actually I have a feeling he’ll not mind dark hair by the end of the book. *mysterious smile*
😉
@Daeus -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
That does sound quite funny, @Jess. Good luck. 🙂
And yes, never underestimate the damage a pair of scissors can do in the hands of a child. Once one of my sisters trimmed her eyelashes. 😛Hahaha @Daeus actually her degradation was against me, not against dark hair. She was complimenting the younger sibling on being the nicest dark-haired person…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
This didn’t happen in my own family, but there was one brother who pulled out a razor and informed his younger brother that it was ‘for getting the hair mom missed’ and then proceeded to cut out chunks of hair. And the family didn’t figure out until the next day…Sunday.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@jess Well, it depends what you mean by terrible. I had a brother drop his spoon in the dirt, then lick it off to get it clean.
I had another brother who cut a branch half way off a tree, then tied a rope to said branch, tied the other end to his bike, and rode as hard as he could. The rope jerked tight, throwing him off his bike, and then he…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The worst things a younger sibling could do in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Emma that’s what I was going to say! 😛 Unfortunately my dark hair used to be a tender subject for me @Jess as I’m the only one in the family (besides aforementioned black-haired little sister, whose is really more dark brown than black) to have it. Thank goodness I’ve grown out of that. 😛
Um… hm… what else??? Let’s see… I remember…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*gasp* OFFICIALLY. FREAKED. OUT.
*wails* @Aratrea how could you?!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*gasp* @Daeus you may be on to something… oh dear oh dear, what sort of conspiracy???
XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Excuse me while I go rub off this wing print.
@Daeus nice.
And I’m pretty sure I’m less creepy in person… maybe… at least I hope so… 😛 XD
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Blogging? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@aella Well, I’ve not made any for awhile. I made over a hundred awhile back and now I have them on Pinterest and just keep using them. 😉
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Blogging? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@aella Yes, I made the prompt collages with pictures from pinterest. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*dissolves into helpless laughter* It’s okay. I think we can all call a truce. That was fun for once in a while but even I would have gotten muddled if we went on much further. You kept it up longer than I thought you could, though. *high five*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Then what on earth do you call all your regular unnormality??!
Ha! That’s what you think. *smirks* But my dear, who says one mask cannot simply hide another?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*smothers laughter*
Okay, okay… I’m just messing with you guys. Never mind. Everything’s fine. No need to be ‘Schmidten’ with horror. *groans* I promise to act normal again. It was kinda nice, peeking for real out of my ‘normal’ mask though… one gets a little tired of it after seventeen years. *sinister chuckle*
*waves hand beneficently* Let…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Um… no.
And I disdain to explain myself further. *sniff*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*grin widens*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@Daeus *grins* Never mind.
- Load More
