-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’ve read a few, like The Princess and the Goblin. I really like them.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy yessssssssss. that. so. much. that.
Oh wait, you’re my sister, you knew I liked that one… 😛
Have a link, guys.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien yes! Proof of Your Love, For the Dancing and the Dreaming, all the Piano Guys’ songs (check out Arwen’s Vigil.) and Edge of Night— I can’t even sing that without getting chills. 😀
A newfound favorite of mine that actually reads more like a hymn than anything else is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMH0UwzlUL4
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien no, I haven’t. He sounds really good though. Is it high fantasy (epic) or heroic fantasy (personal)? Or a mix? LotR is a mix.
-
Greta replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r
Welcome to the forum! So glad to have another person from the Writing Team on here! 😀 You’re right; we’re all crazy book nerds here. 😉
Speaking of books, what are your favorites? Also, where do you live? And what is your…favorite kind of ice cream? Sorry, I’m just coming up with random questions. 😉 They’re all important…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Welcome @Sierra-R! Welcome to the best mixture of weirdness, randomness, encouragement, and occasional theological discussion on the internet. You shan’t be disappointed. Though, of course, having stalked us, you know that already. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Welcome to the forum, @Sierra-R— welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😉 I have to say I’ve been wanting you to join the forum ever since you won the Picture Prompt Story Contest… what… a year ago? 😛 I really loved that story.
So… it’s about time! XD
(To any other stalkers reading this post, come out of the shadows.…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Yes, we started using Vidangel recently and it works really well…besides being only $1 for a movie after the original $20 is paid.
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose
Thanks for tagging me, but I’m sick, and my brain kind of feels like mush right now. 😉 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve finished the letter and it was 699 words long. 🙂 And since I have no story idea in my head, I’m going to stop now. Let me know how you go. 🙂 Please.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve got a letter to write, so I’ll join you for a bit. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Heeeeyyy! In Freedom’s Cause, I’ve read that one. It’s been awhile, but I remember it being not too bad for a Henty.
High praise, I know. 😛And Scottish Chiefs is definitely worth reading. Not the best written in all aspects by any means, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper YAY!!! *balloons, confetti, lemonade, sherbet, cookies, sparkles*
It’s a glorious feeling, isn’t it? -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Congradulistactions, @dragon-snapper!!! It is so nice to complete a novel, no matter how many years *coughs* I mean, months, follow. *smirks* I’m so encouraging, aren’t I? Seriously though, congratulations. 🙂 80,000 words is quite the achievement.
-
Greta and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I’m so glad you liked it. 🙂 Have you read the books “Kingdom Series” or Knights of Arrethtrae”? If not, you should. They are really good reading books. Maybe I should do book review on them and send them into KP. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
It wasn’t a bother at all @sarah-h. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h No worries. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I’ll look forward to it, if it happens. 😉 *winks eye slyly at you*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h Will you be around for a bit of writing later on? I have some editing that I have to do. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
More editing done @hope. 🙂 But it’s good. This is the first story that I have gotten seriously critiqued by lots of people and I’m so excited. I’d love it, if this story was good enough to be published one day. 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Load More
