-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise @Emma-Flournoy also has spinal problems, so I’m sure that doesn’t help either.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I bring my score up to 2464. What was the word score that I should have been by the end of the week? @anyone
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Phew. What a time of writing. I’m getting a bit stuck so I’m going to stop now and have lunch. Hopefully I’ll be able to figure out how to bring everything I want about in my story later.
Btw I got 1316 words written. How about you? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay well I think I did know that you were a singer, but I would have known anyway because only a singer would say that. And yes, I am a singer too. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy yeah, I guess you just have to accept that you can’t please everybody. I’m used to it by now. Maybe I did struggle with it starting out; I don’t remember. But ultimately you know what’s best for your work, and you choose the opinions that help most, and that’s your responsibility as a writer.
It’s really not all that complicated,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Spoken like a true singer.
@kate-flournoy I can’t tell if that is because you know I am a singer or not. Well, just so you know…I am a singer. What about you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Spoken like a true singer.
@kate-flournoy I can’t tell if that is because you know I am a singer or not. Well, just so you know…I am a singing. What about you?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy ummmm… you deal with it. *toothy grin*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Bluejay wow, well good for you. More power to ya. 😀 And actually 8% introversion is an extremely small margin. For comparison, I’m 98% introverted, and though I am an introvert, most people think I’m an extrovert once I get comfortable around them, so I’m outgoing even for an introvert.
If that makes any sense whatsoever…So @Daeus I’ve been…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Does Daniel really hate the series? Do you have to bribe him with chocolate to make him appear? Has Daniel ever had a sore throat after yelling so loudly? I feel really sorry for his vocal cords when he starts blaring his words out. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Don’t worry. You aren’t the only one behind. I have only gotten 1087 words written. I have had the busiest/craziest week all of times. I couldn’t write at all some days. So, you’re not alone. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’m here. I’ll be jumping from KP forum to story, but I’ll be writing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus basically the sound a normal a makes. a as in apple
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Hmm, personal questions… *rubs hands* What are your ages? And are you all writers? Who keeps everyone in line and who is generally the crazy one? Also, how much of the Josiah/Daniel interactions are staged and how much is based off real character in real life?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Hmm, personal questions… *rubs hands* What are your ages? And are you all writers? Who keeps everyone in line and who is generally the crazy one? Also, how much of the Josiah/Daniel interactions are staged and how much is that based off real character in real life?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus So…apparently I’ve been saying your name wrong too. Day-us. So is it Daa-us with a short ‘a’ then?
- Load More
