@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Something less Cliche than Plague in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess Well, there could be a bug that goes around biting everyone (however, I just read a 39 clues with a plot like that…with bees…ew) Erm. Maybe he uses it through radioactive waves? Some sort of wave is very sci-fi-ish. Sounds waves, light waves, gamma rays, manta rays…wait a minute.
Maybe he puts it inside some mass manufactured food…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @overcomer Yeah, I’ve got to eat as wall. I’ll probably be back for story planning. I edited 6 pages. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer Yeppy, I’ll be here. Maybe not for 2 hr. but I’ll be here for a little while nonetheless.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella That’s alright! IPads can be very nitpicky sometimes, can’t they?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK Write about a dog who only eats lemon chicken and only drinks sweet tea.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Signet Ring in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Hrmm. Well, there is @kate-flournoy‘s idea, but here’s a list of random things.
1. A character from his alphabet. (or if you invented a language for the orcs or whatever they are, it could be a symbol from that standing for something related to the villain)
2. snake or some other dangerous thing (like teeth)
3. jewel of some…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Are you still there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @winter-rose And now its my turn to take a break. My work for the past long time was 966 words for one story and a few pages edited for my other work. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Great! We’ve certainly got a lot of people writing right now, don’t we? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Great! I’m editing! And Good luck! @Jess
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I’m still here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @aella
I’ll be doing some editing and maybe a little bit of writing for my next novel. -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Villain Reveal in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
*hands you napkin* *Sigh* Orcs…
Cha-ching! Good luck with whatever you decide!
@warrioroftherealm -
Snapper replied to the topic Villain Reveal in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Maybe they end up capturing an orc and he spills the beans?
Personally, I like to reveal information in italics. By that I mean: journal entries, flashback and chapters not based on the main character.
Oh! *jumps up excitedly* Maybe the MC’s intercept a message from Villain to orcs and they figure it out somehow? -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-eaton You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. Besides, after we defend ourselves and your plot is destroyed, us forum folks can snack on roasted beans.
@the-bean 😀 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean
@Brandon-miller The Bean is right, you know. Beans hurt when they gain momentum from a couple thousand feet up in the sky. They’ve been known to destroy homes. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Alrighty! Great Job today!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I’ll be doing some character mapping and maybe some story planning, but I’ll be here. @bluejay @kate-flournoy @daeus @winter-rose
- Load More
