@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@michael-stanton Well, dragons smelling like coffee is certainly a good reason. Coffee smells amazing! Did I make you a worthy enough evil overlord? 😉
@jane-maree Thank you. 😀
@kina-lamb *waves* *unwaves* Wait. You like tea? Ew. Unfortunately, dragons aren’t really ones for tea…
But anyway, glad you liked it! 😀 And poor Daeus. Soy ice…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Greetings. I’m going to do some story idea stuff.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I’m heading out now as well. Have fun taking over the world!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Excellent.
@daughteroftheking But we haven’t taken over the world yet…. Oh well. I guess you can’t do that on an empty stomach. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose @daughteroftheking @daeus *swoops in dramatically* I have come to fiend off character’s block.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I’m going to sign off now. I wrote a few poems.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus *waggles eyebrows* Indeed.
XD -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Hey…You didn’t tag me. 🙁
I’m here, but you’re lucky I haven’t melted your chair. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-girl Lo siento. I have to practice guitar. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*pops head in* You got this!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I think I’ll sign out now. I wrote a few poems.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose That’s the spirit! *glances forlornly at Mordor*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
So, how are those taters, Mr. Frodo?
@winter-rose -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Aw. We can’t have being lonely on your lonely lonesomely lonesome loneliness!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Here I am!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Oh, WOW! Thanks for taking the time to help! I’ll have to try this! Awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I love rollercoasters!!!!
Anyways…*ahem* There is no one to help you now, Lady of Lothlorien! *puts you in dungeon which has lots of roller coasters* -
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I believe I would just melt it, and throw you in my dungeon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths *gasp* You don’t have woodpeckers or dogs! Noooooo!!!! 😛 Why don’t you have a dog? Do you not like them??? Or something else?
@anne-of-lothlorien You are lucky that @daeus is a moderator, because I would melt you now if it weren’t for the king. Still, I cannot answer that question. I would rather melt the document myself that have…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I will see what I can do, but one thing I have found with these legends is that they are very testy, and very hard to write in each request. 😀 But I will see what I can do. *glances down at you* Erm. You can rise now. I know I’m Ruler of the World and all…but hey. Kneeling for weeks at a time can get tiring. 😀
- Load More
