@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose You still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42Â It can be confusing if the story isn’t written with good transisions in between 1st and 3rd person. Since the story is mainly in 1st person, I think it should be based upon what the character knows.
When you have a section that’s in 3rd person, you could have the character say, “While I was doing this or while I was at that place…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell started the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey, people. So… In my current WIP I have one main character who is supposed to be “telling the story” (it starts out with an introduction of him talking about his and his father’s lives, and the rest of the book is him telling that story), so the parts that the MC is in are written in 1st person, while the parts of the story without him are…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@ingridrd Thankee.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Yeah, I’m excited to announce it. 🙂 Wel, I’m going to sign off from here, but I’ll still be around the kingdom 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, @sam-kowal! Oh, and sorry about your furniture XDÂ Ever considered making an allowance just for furniture for times like these?
WHOA, Stan, what a fire! I think it is a record!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Okay. I have officially chosen the main characters… So yeah, very productive XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily Hello! Yes, I’m still here
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I have selected three main characters for the KPA!
Presenting…
@princessfoo, @sam-kowal and Stan!!

Sorry to both of you for any inconsistensies in this drawing. 🙂
All the rest of you will be supporting characters, all in an army, like Bilbo and the dwarves! I will do my best to make all your characters as big…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks @lady-iliara, @0-0enyali0-0 and @destiny!
@epicaddie2 @princessfoo Anyway I could improve my Araluen? Landmarks? Climate? Size? Cities?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@seekjustice @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @daughteroftheking Anyone around? I’m making more plans for my KPA
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago


A few concept art drawings for my WIP.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Ah well…when King @daeus banished me and then let me back in as a knight, I decided not to plunder gold anymore. Ice cream was enough for me. 😀
And now I must depart, but I wrote 1208. Have fun with your unicorn! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
😀 I sleep very nicely actually. Thanks to the soft bed that my characters don’t have. 😀
Yes, precious. *gollum gollum* It’s very nice, very nice. *gollum*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Ooh. Mechanical unicorns. That does sound cool!
Then I must not be a writer.
I keep the soft beds and chocolate for myself. Selfish, I know.
The story is called Regulation so far. I’ll see if it changes, but that’s that as of now. It’s a futuristic utopia.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose 😀 Hiya Frodo!
Er… A weird unicorn? For art?
I’m working on writing my new novel. Something bad is going to happen soon! Yay! Uh, I mean…uh. Oh no. That’s terrible. Poor MCs… *sorrynotsorry*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose @dekreel @winter-rose @perfectfifths @daughteroftheking @that_writer_girl_99 Anyone up for word war? 😀 Or just being here? 😀
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Yes! <i>The Golden Ziggurat</i> is one of my favorite book titles ever! And yeah, I know, don’t judge a book by its cover, but a cool cover helps. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon :-O :-O Y-you don’t like sci-fi?? How?!
Guess: “75 percent chance of science!”
-
Joy replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Congrats!! So excited for you! 😉
- Load More
