@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Sounds like a lot to me! Honestly I could barely do 50 words a day!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking You can do it!! How many words do you have?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hmm… I think I’ll go over my KPA plans (yet again.) I think I have pre-writer’s-block-writer’s block 😛 lol. What about you?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking I don’t know about @winter-rose… But I’m here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose *preaches it*
Yesss. Mechanical pencils are the best. 😉
And I’m going to call it a day too.
It’s a day.
I wrote…ah…oh dear. Not much at all. Not much at all precious.
330.
Ah well, I wrote 2000 earlier, so that’s fine.
My muse must not be speaking now. 🤐
Adios and good luck to college and writing and life, Frodo!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Lunch? But it’s past dinner. *prepares time travelness suit* 😉
These are mechanical pencils.
( I claim no right to this picture)
(And forgive my Americanness, but what’s a pacer?) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Wait, you guys have mechanical pencils in Australia, right?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose XD I love them too. So fun. 😀
Yes. Writing is hard —

-
Ben Powell replied to the topic It's out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Okay, I just sat down to read this, and I didn’t get back up until I had finished it. Wonderful! You developed amazing character depth in a short amount of time. I hope you don’t mind free publicity, because I will be recommending this to people. Seriously, great story! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Never. I use mechanical pencils. Constantly sharp. Never blunt.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Points are my specialty.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Dragon is good. *nod* Dragon just now reached 10,000 words in new novel. *nod* Writing is difficult sometimes. *nod* I will persevere. *nod*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose @winter-rose I’m alive now, but are two?
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
Something else that might be helpful to keep in mind is making sure you’re being clear when setting a scene about which characters are present (because it might potentially be jarring to transition from 1st person to a scene where the MC isn’t present?). It sounds interesting though! I don’t think I’ve read a book told that way before. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jane-maree @jess-penrose I actually have to sign out now.. *nooooo* But I wrote a nice chapter. 1245 words.
*save me some pizza Jane.*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose And I am replying late to this. 😀 Blank page eh? Is it still blank?
-
Joy replied to the topic Switching Between POVs in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
Okayyy, that was a bit long and complicated…
- Load More

