@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice Done. 😀
@ethryndal I’ve sent you the message.
@shannon Worry not. I have plenty…
And concerning that peoples, I think I have enough! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *melts chair* Haaahhaa! 😀 Awesome! 😀 How many chairs have I melted at this point?
@ethryndal One word: LEGENDARY.

-
Jenna Terese and
Mariposa Aristeo are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal That’s right. Don’t cross the not-kid.
@emily @dekreel I think it was one night in the second Writers’ Corner. I didn’t get much writing done, but I didn’t know any other way to vent my frustration. There was a chair. I was a dragon. … 😐
@shannon Because no one on here has a phone…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Haha thanks! 😀
-
Joy and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Its never too late to practice/learn 😉
Its interesting though because I feel I gravitated to art for the same reason you did to writing.
Its just easier and more natural for me to tell stories through images and colors then with poetry and words. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Nope! I don’t think I’ve even heard of any of those! But now i’m interested to see if my local library has any of them.
Cool verse! I love hearing what verses pop out to different people for different reasons. 🙂 -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Welcome to the Kingdom!
You’re an artist? Cool. I wish I could draw or paint or something, but nope. Maybe that’s why I turned to writing – to express things in words that an artist would with a picture.
I really couldn’t say one favorite Bible verse, but some of my favorite books of the Bible are Eccclesiastes, Daniel, Hebre…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Welp, wrote 42 words, and then got distracted XD
Seeya around…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @ethryndal @dragon-snapper Just wondering: how in Taranar did the whole chair-melting thing get started??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @introvert_girl @writers
I’m writing. Or getting distracted. Depends…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
And the bridge of the Kapeefer song I’ve been writing!
Wolves with cat tails, cats with wings,
Sarcastic elves and raspberry kings
Is that not enough for you?
Then what about Aethasians, chair-melting dragons
Red-marker storms, Gramatacallions
It’s not finished yet…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal *applauds* Bravo! Nice song!
This is a little worship song I did a while back:
V1
Bright paths, carousels
People everywhere
Excitement is in the air
Adventure, fun and games
Welcome faces on
I think I took a wrong turn
I’m off the path
V2
Palm trees, paradise
Sun is shining bright
After a peaceful night
Seaside, breezy…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily
Hey thats okay! I don’t mind one bit 😉 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@ethrydal
Aw thanks! I don’t know if I would go quite that far in my case though. You writers are smart cookies 😀
And yes! Im often reluctant to call myself an ‘artist’ as that sounds pretty official but I do love to draw ! (I guess that’s all it takes to be an artist though isn’t it? 😉 )
I mostly Like to draw characters/people and I often find…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel
I love that verse too! -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily
@Introvert_girl and @itsastarrynight are my only sisters but I do have a brother! (hes the youngest)
Im 17 what about you? 🙂
I am INFP like my older sister @Introvert_girl
And my favorite book series is Story Thieves by James Riley! What about yours? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Yes I have heard the legends of your king, and of the dragon ‘stan’ 🙂
My favorite book series at the moment is story thieves by the author James Riley. The 2nd one in the series is my favorite <3
I also like that verse(s?) alot! - Load More
