@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Do it do it do it!! The more the merrier! I love Kapeefer literature, and Cyberspace could always use more of it 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong ‘Ello! Sorry I didn’t see you earlier… How’s the Amber story coming along??
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa
Wow that’s so cool! 😀 -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And I’m still here if anyone else is writing 🙂
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @shannon @seekjustice @sam-kowal
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing How did I miss part two?!?! Hehe, this is hilarious. I burst out laughing on the part with the Daeus mouse XD
PART THREE! WHEN!
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily Never mind. I’ve found it 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing All right, seeya later ;3
-
Jenna Terese started the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Within the last couple months I heard mentioned the speculative fiction writing conference Realm Makers. I found out just in time to prepare for the 2018 conference, which is super close to me. If you haven’t found out already, Realm Makers is in St. Louis MO in 2018. Guys, every time i think about it i start squealing and flailing. Nadine Brandes…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sweeet! *clasps hands in delight*
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Help me Obi Wan Kenobi! You’re my only hope!! (haha)
@emily No, I haven’t. I’m having slight difficulty locating it, though.
@epicaddie2 No worries!
@kate-flournoy Yes, that’s helpful! Thank you 😀
That’s an interesting answer, because it then becomes sort of like solving the mentor/hero problem. (In which the mentor is often more…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing *walks back* Aah! Well nice job! … I suppose I could guard a giant cat… It’s a good thing I’m experienced with cats 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing WHA?! You posted part TWO?! *runs screaming to your Catwing Xmas topic*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And is your brother @leumeister?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Erm… “sneaky giant cats??” I suppose…. I’m not very agile though. Why? Are you a giant cat?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing OH, never mind I know the answer! Wow, that IS fun! I love Kapeefering X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Sounds fun! I’m writing the KPA. Again.
What’s Kapeefering? Or should I know the answer…?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Greetings! What may you be writing today?
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily @shannon @sam-kowal @whoever
And I’m back again! (Great, I’m spamming…)
-
Joy replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Is there a difference between KeePers and Kapeefers? Other than the second one is a funner name?
I was quite inspired, too. I STILL overthought it! I guess it depends on the person *shrug*
You should keep writing these!! You could have a whole saga of Sam/Stan adventures! Raspberry sun and all X)
- Load More
