@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Do the thing and show us. 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh! Me! me!! mememememeemememMEeeeee! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Greetings, and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!
I LOVE YOUR USERNAME! It’s so catchy! Skredder, Skredder, Skredder….
So. You’re a dragon lover! Well, I suppose I might as well introduce you to @dragon-snapper. I know you’ll like her. Oh, and Stan! He’s @sam-kowal‘s dragon 😉 Oh, and there’s Aviur and Kai, @kate-flourno…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool! Making characters is so fun <3Â Are you working on an entire cast, or just a few?
What sorts of art projects do you enjoy? Do you paint? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
Oh! Also I would love to hear the story behind your username 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello, @skredder ! Hope you feel welcome here!
Do you have any projects you are working on at the moment? (writing, or otherwise) -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper these are definitely tough goals, but I’m sure you can do it…….and survive at the same time, lol! I want to get a website up during the spring/summer too.
@itisastarrynight your WIP sounds cool!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight thanks for tagging me! this sounds like a fun challenge, so here goes….
Challenge: Show
Setting: Waltzing in a field of flowers
I’m not sure if I need to do this in first or third person, so let me know if I need to redo this:
The music was tantalizing. But where did it come from? I glanced around the field. I was alone.…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Cool art!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
rawrsfahjawqraaaaaaaaaahhghg *fangirling*Â Why is Arlo such a cutie patootieeeee???!1!
*collapses in a pile of sprinkles*
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight oh NVM…
Those are beautiful!!!!! Wow, are they painted?
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight I use pencil to draw them, and then I ink them with Pigma art pens. I love those pens!
You’re writing a graphic novel, right? Can I see your character(s)? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic drawings of Your characters in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Fair enough!
Here is a drawing I did of some of the monsters in my Dr Who novella. Some of y’all might recognize this as the profile photo I used to use…. Shaavra is the main antagonist

-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Awee i’m so glad you like him! 🙂
The most obvious smudge is on his name LOLÂ if you don’t see the others then we can just all pretend they aren’t there. -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter *heart eyes* He’s so CUTE! Thank you! He’s awesome! That’s okay — you did fine 🙂
WHAT smudge?! I don’t see a smudge!!
Thanks so much! I love him!
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Goals. Resolutions.
I have resolved to get on this topic.
There.Goals.
- I’d like to finish the sequel of Sector One.
- Edit the second draft of Sector One to make it a third draft.
- Practice writing query letters and synopsyseses…(D.G. That’s not how you spell that… Quiet! *melts chair*)
- Ahem. Also to write Dragonfly Kiwi.
…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter @emily @dragon-snapper @supermonkey42
Just wanted to let y’all know I checked out the music you recommended. I absolutely LOVE Audiomachine, The Piano Guys, Brunuhville and Keith Merill!!!! Thank you for bringing more epic-beautiful-inspiring music into my life ❤❤❤
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel
I drew your character peter! 🙂 He sounded like a cutie so I wanted to try and draw him!
Sorry if he doesn’t look how hes supposed to.. I had a little trouble with the ‘broad shoulders, and egg face’ because I wanted to make sure he looked like a 12-year old as apposed to a 16-year old or a 20-year old .. xDalso sorry I smudged it a little..
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Motivation and Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Something I find helpful when setting goals is to make sure the goal is realistic. If I set a goal that I know isn’t going to happen I find that I don’t put much effort into it. So if I set a smaller goal that is realistic I find that I get more done then if I set a bigger goal that I don’t think I can tackle.
Also it’s…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclar-bonnetfolly
@perfectfifthsHaha you guys are so punny 😀
Here’s another joke I’m fond of… How does an asteroid keep his pants on?
….With an asteroid belt! ;D
- Load More
