@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I like TOS for its really well written and acted banter between the main cast members, but the true favorite of myself and my brother is Voyager. However, my favorite character is actually Worf, from TNG and DS9. So, I guess I like a little from every series.
@supermonkey42 I like the 1910s for the books, the 40s for the drama movies a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Hello!! Hehe, yeah I’ve basically been doing the same thing XD
I have decided to write an entirely new KPA, as this one isn’t quite working… Do you have any ideas of what I should do?
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and here’s a riddle…
So there is this relatively ordinary one-story house. Except it’s a little unusual as everything is covered in orange. The roof is orange, the door is orange, and the exterior wall is orange. And inside it’s basically the same way — The walls, the floor, the carpet, the ceiling, the countertops, the beds, the tables,…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome! Singing is a great skill that, unfortunately, I am lacking in. 🙂 I play percussion, though.
Hmm… 1910 – 1970. I like that period too, but I’m particularly fascinated with the 1910s and the ‘40s – ‘50s. Really I like all history though.
I just had a thought – someone could try to mix historical fiction and sci-fi. The s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Classic!
@perfectfifths Ahhh haha X)
Why did the chicken go to the doctor?  It had people pox
What do geese get when you scratch a nail on a chalkboard?  People bumps!
And one of my favorites…
A guy walks into a bar and hits his head.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @audrey-caylin @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @sam-kowal
I’m here… yet again….
-
Joy and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen!
That’s a cool username. I actually didn’t know what a griffon was, but they sound cool. Umm… do you know a lot of the Norse language or just your username? As for me, I don’t know a word of it.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy The only “book-poems” I have read are The Courtship of Miles Standish and Shakespeare’s plays, as well as a little bit of Milton’s Paradise Lost which I’m always meaning to finish. I lean toward the shorter poems that are generally four pages long or less. Of course, I do know what The Lady of Shallot is about, since after readin…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine I’d be embarrased XD I like singing harmony to songs I like, mostly
Huh! Interesting! I like 1980s Dr Who, so we sort of have something in common
I like Star Trek, too! Specifically the original series 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
I am in the U.S. in the middle of the east coast. It’s a good place to have less cold than some states and less heat than others. Though right about now I’m wishing there was more heat! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I guess it’s funny, but I am sometimes more comfortable singing when there are strangers around than talking. 🙂 What do you like to sing?
Favorite books – oh, how do I condense that? Well, at present two of my favorite authors are Grace Livingston Hill and Carolyn Wells. I like historical fiction, and some of the best modern au…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Looking for editing help in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ I read the first three chapters! I like it! Do you think you can turn it to suggesting mode? 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Greetings and welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace!!!!
I like to sing, too! Although I’m kind of shy about it. What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Rochellaine changed their profile picture 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy I like poetry, but mostly the classic poets, such as Tennyson or Longfellow. My favorite kind, however, is comic poetry such as that written by W. S. Gilbert (as in “Gilbert and Sullivan”) or A. A. Milne. That is the kind I usually write.
My favorite genre to read is historical fiction, but I write a mixture of present-day fi…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Show Don't Tell Awareness Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa awesome job! 👍
-
Rochellaine started the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I’ve known about Kingdom Pen for over a year, but am finally joining the forums.
I’m not very good at introducing myself, but I will just say that I like to write, (which is probably obvious, or I wouldn’t be here?), I like to sing, (which is not obvious yet, but would be if you spent fifteen minutes near me in real life…), and I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder That’s funny how you like old TV shows! I like those too! Especially 1980s Doctor Who, and the show All Creatures Great and Small (late ’70s-’80s), and other old British things. 🙂 Not to mention Star Trek TOS
A Griffon is like a lion with an eagle’s head and wings, right?
-
Joy and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago - Load More
