@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Motivation and Time Management in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay! *claps* *throws confetti*
-
Joy replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper I haven’t beta-read your book yet… Is it too late to email them?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine That’s pretty cool. Maybe the reason everyone thinks of the wars and politics is because that’s mainly what they teach in school. 🙂 They should teach more of the other side of things as well.
Yeah, That was what I had in mind. Maybe I’ll give it a try. After I finish my half a dozen other ideas. 😀
It’s funny, because the places…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine *takes award* Lucky guess! I knew there was a Klingon in TNG, but I didn’t know his name XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Umm, is that bad or good?
Of course I watch Hogan’s Heroes! The question is, do you watch it? Who is your favorite character? I personally love Carter because he’s so adorably out of it most of the time, but when he’s needed, he can do almost anything Hogan wants. Most of my younger siblings like Sgt. Schultz, of course.
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths It wasn’t supposed to be a riddle… Just a corny joke ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel apparently you do know something after all, about the other Star Trek series, as Worf is, in fact, a Klingon! Congratulations and here is an award for passing the trivia test! 🙂
@sam-kowal I have heard of Stan, and he sounds sweet, though not quite as awe-striking as I had been led to believe dragons were supposed to be. (If it wo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
What did one manager say to the other manager?
“We’re both managers!”
*sighhh* *shakes head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Thanks! Good-night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly @perfectfifths
…oh *bangs head on table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly First one …..Umm……
Second one AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Great one!
A snake walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “How did you do that?!”
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Is it a detailed pattern? I’m seeing number, period, space, number, period, space… Is it just that there isn’t a space after the zero and period?? XD
Or is it just wrong because it looks like a weird decimal? 1.2.3.4…..
Obviously I’m not very smart here XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Correct!
Erm… 0 doesn’t come after 9?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Really?! Oooh, that gives the raspberry-craving king an edge! I love that! *inspiration gears turning*
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths ….Um…. OH, there IS no smoke — it’s an electric train!! XD Nice!
*looks in mirror* Brown, apparently 😉
A plane crashes and every single person dies. Who survives?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Well, I’m thinking I’ll do a series of stories starring different Kapeefers…
Hmm, not a bad idea! … Does Daeus know how to sword-fight?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Bingo!
HAHAHA That’s a good one!
Have you heard of the mall that charges clocks for their merchandise? The customers spend a lot of time…
-
Joy replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@rochellaine Is Worf a Klingon? Sorry, I know NOTHING about the other Star Treks XD My favorite character is Spock X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and @supermonkey42, the historical fiction/sci-fi/fantasy idea could work, if you think about the fact that in the 40s were some of the first recorded “alien sightings” which everyone believes probably meant top-secret Japanese or US technology. That could be an interesting premise if done right. It has been used to a small extent in a c…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@audrey-caylin Originally I was going to have several Kapeefers go on a mission to defeat writer’s block, but I quickly realized that it was hard to keep up with all 13+ Kapeefers at once. Not to mention, I over-planned the whole thing, and I don’t have a complete plot. SO.
Take two! This time, no overplanning! Any ideas?
EDIT: Is it just me,…[Read more]
- Load More
