@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 No, I don’t follow soccer at all. The most I have seen is a couple of games on random TVs in restaurants. 🙂 Is there a reason you follow that particular club? You said you don’t live in England, so why would you choose an English club to follow? I know the US isn’t known for soccer, but I’ve heard that South American teams are…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’ll have to check out It Takes a Thief, I’ve never seen it. Sounds interesting though!
My brother likes to follow college sports teams too. I follow the England soccer club Manchester United. You said you don’t watch soccer, so I guess you don’t follow a club/team?
-
Jenna Terese and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually, I play soccer, but don’t watch it! 🙂 haha, opposite. My family follows college basketball and football.
The Dick Van Dyke Show is hilarious. I love Robin Hood, but I have never seen that show. I will have to look it up. Have you ever seen It Takes a Thief with Robert Wagner? It’s a sort of spy drama/comedy show fr…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I, uh, well, don’t actually play soccer, I’m just a huge fan of it. I play with some friends sometimes and my siblings. I follow a team in England (I don’t live there though), so you have a favorite team? I played baseball one season but didn’t like it enough to keep going. But I enjoy playing volleyball with friends and f…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It’s working now! I had already put in some comments, should I redo those?
March should be enough time, but I’ll let ya know 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Have you ever read the Viking Quest series by Lois Walfrid Johnson? It is about an Irish girl who is kidnapped by vikings and made a slave. It’s a very interesting series, and one of my favorites. It would give you a good starting idea of the culture and history of the time period, and you could research from there on.
Can I say it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Well welcome to the bestest place in cyberspace! Or have I already said that to you…?
What are your favorite books and TV shows?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I love soccer! It’s my favorite sport to play – until I learn tennis someday hopefully. 🙂 What position do you play? Any other sports?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hehe, been on the KP forum a while (Wise Jester rank now), and I don’t think I introduced myself here. Oopsy. Bet you all were wondering where this random girl came from huh? Well, anyway, obviously you can guess I’m a writer. I love writing contemporary, historical, sci-fi- and fantasy. I LOVE the Marvel movies (Captain America’s my fave) and any…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Just read the new blog post! 👍👍👍 *high fives fellow sci-fi fan* Also, respect to anyone who mentions Star Wars!
Lol, what is this melting chair thing?!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus This makes sense, thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
oh, how is Mayberry RFD?! I love the Andy Griffith show so much that I’m afraid I won’t like Mayberry RFD. Is it good? I actually don’t really like Helen Crump very much and my brother told me she and Andy got married. Ugh. I’ve been wanting to try Gomer USMC too.
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE BARNEY TOO! ahem…..anyway, I think he and Andy…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve only seen a harp a couple times (my friend has one), it looks hard but sounds so beautiful. I’m not sure how it compares to the guitar. What size harp do you have?
Do you have favorite piano composers/song writers? I absolutely LOVE Helen Jane Long’s music and Ludovico Einaudi’s too. Brian Crane is good too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi, was just reading Stars Fill Infinity. Lovin’ it so far! I really like Chess’ and Rain’s personalities! But the tab got refreshed and now I don’t see the icon to add comments. What should I do? I tried closing the tab and reopening it with the link you gave.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Alrighty! Catch you around! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m going to sign off. I started writing a story. I don’t know how it’ll turn out *shrug* Happy writing!
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper That Big Hero 6 gif. *dies* FAVORITE. GIF. EVER!! X’D
Anyway, thanks! Those are good ideas! 😀
We’re in this together!
- Load More
