@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17
Ahahaha. If I ‘like’ starwars.Oh jen, I adore starwars! 😀 Once again I knew it was coming but I didn’t realize so soon!
(I suppose May isn’t super soon though haha.) -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Whoohoo! Congrats!!
Unfortunately I have zero experience with blogging so I don’t have any tips for you. The ones that dragon snapper suggested sound legit though! 😀
Oh yeah, Thanks for the chocolate! <3 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder
Are you familiar with character arcs? Because having one of those might help you figure out where your character is and where they are going 🙂
Also with all this talk about amnesia I would suggest doing some research on the topic! Though maybe you already have? -
Snapper and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
There. I put you on my blog list. 😁
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder
Ew ikr who even likes throw up green?? (I know almost exactly what color you are talking about)
I used to love pastels but recently I’ve found that i’m much more drawn to darker, but deep and rich colors. Like jewel tones maybe? I realized I think I liked pastels because I hated overly saturated colors and neons (Still do act…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog on the Block! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered I would be laughing so hard right now. XD I just made a blog, and the title of the post is New Blog on the Block. Hahahahahaha! 😀 New Blog on the Block
Great blog! It’s so pretty! 😉
I’m taking all that chocolate.
So, my basic tips of what’s worked for me so far equals the following.
- follow other blogs. The blog on my…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Got a beginning…missing an ending in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder I’m sure you’ll be able to do it without copying. Something I was thinking about was the fact that the Vikings captured people from several other nations besides Ireland. I read a G.A. Henty book about that, called The Dragon and the Raven. It was very interesting, and dealt with the Vikings and their culture, but the hero was Bri…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Yes, I can’t wait! And if you like Star Wars, there’s a Han Solo movie coming out in May (I keep myself informed about these things😉)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17
Yeah! Black Panther and Hawk Eye are higher up on my list of favorites too 😀 I knew Black Panther was getting a movie but I didn’t realize it was coming out so soon! 😮 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Making calendars? That sounds so cool!
Hmm Well lately I’ve not been taking many pictures at all! 🙁 At one point I was very into it and I would love to get back to that place. If I could take pictures of what ever I wanted I think landscapes, cityscapes, and animals are were its at 😀 Though those first two would involve traveling..…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Comic Poems I Wrote in the forum Poetry 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine
Aha that makes sense to me 🙂 Thanks! -
Joy replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper And HOW on Taranar do you finish a 96k book in THREE MONTHS?!?!?!?!
*proceeds to throw jealous temper tantrum*
*calms down* *picks wallpaper bits off of claws* Ahem, anyway, congratulations, Snapper! I am so proud of you! I really am! I can’t wait to read it!! 😀 😀
I don’t have ice cream but….. GRAHAM CRACKERS!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper
*rewards your patience with mounds of ice cream* Congrats!! 😀 😀 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I think my camera might be a Nikon 🙂
Do you have any projects you are working on at the moment? (Writing or otherwise?) -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine
Hello! Welcome! (I was also a stalker and only recently joined 😉 ) photography is cool! What kind of camera do you use?
Also I love that you play the fiddle! Good for you!! -
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Quirk about me #2: I’d eat chocolate every day and I’ve been known to salt my toast occasionally. 😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Hi! No accent – haha! I’m from the mid-east coast, so I also have no accent. 🙂 However, if you go a little north or a little south of where I live you get very strong accents. It’s funny that the two opposite sides of the country should have the same lack of accent while there are hundreds of accents between.
Of course, the Bri…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!
*cough*
Sorry. Too enthusiastic there.
Guess what.
I finished another book!
YES! The sequel to Sector One is finally done. The name is SECTOR ONE: THE DRAGON MAST. And it is 96209 words, the longest book I have ever written.
Three books.
I have now written three books.
And now I’m so excited!
Because…[Read more]
- Load More
