@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What's Wrong with Her? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I really enjoyed what you wrote! 😉 Basically, I agree with what @itisastarrynight said; I think those are good suggestions.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Guys…hey…hi…hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal We must fight for dragon rights. I’ll start by melting chairs. Stan can make cookies…well, if he likes cookies.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal That’s inhumane.
-
Snapper replied to the topic HAHA! I DID IT AGAIN! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Sam-kowal Dragon biology 101.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin I has put your blog button on my blog. 😀 It looks very professional. XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa @daeus @dragon-snapper @skredder @radically-surrendered @sam-kowal Wow, #3 and #4 seem to be stealing the show! Thanks for your votes guys 😉
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I love those ideas. All of them.
If you’re looking to pick one though…um… yikes. I was just trying to decide this for myself, actually.
And I’m horrible at making decisions on this stuff.
So throwing my vote, #2 and #3.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d We’ll ignore that I’m a little late to the party.
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Ummm… question that no one has thought of yet.
Aha! Do you like mushrooms?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice Thank you for your votes, good citizens! 😊
realized i spelled it wrong, so I’m retagging @itisastarrynight
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal You know, seeing your post just made me realize that I don’t have to write like everyone else, that I can go with my own style and structure. I can’t believe I didn’t realize that until now. *bops forehead* So thank you for saving me!
I am just SO TIRED of over-planning! I just wanna WRITE!
I’ll see what I can do! *nervous…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
A lot of you have been asking how the KPA is going
Well…

So yeah, that’s how it’s going… *gloomy sigh*
Guys, I am SO sorry this is taking forever! I realized from seeing how other people have written Kapeefer literature that I have over-planned mine. Besides, I have a HUGE plot hole (STILL! grrrrr) So I’m going to set down my current…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â *scratches chin* *grimaces (these claws, ya know)*
Hmmm…
I like all of them… I’m sort of leaning on #2, the Christian contemporary. It sounds powerful. But I also really like #3 because it just fascinates me how Christianity spreads even in places like that. #4 would make a good short story 🙂
Yeah, #3 🙂
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
(warning: long post ahead. proceed with caution)
Some of you may have commented on my book blurb for book 1 of my trilogy Guardians of Airos. I appreciate your honest opinions very much, because it’s hard for me to step away from my work to see it for what it is, so getting outside input helped tons. But I’m sure if I’m going to write this idea…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Well, I’m really enjoying the read and I just keep going back to it! 😁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice another update: I found a couple hours spare time and I’m now beginning part 3!😁
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm New Here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@bella-d Oh, yeah, the rank under your name depends on how many times you’ve posted.
Once you have made…
- Your first post, you are a Bumbling Henchman
- 20 posts, you become a Charismatic Rebel
- 50 posts: Wise Jester
- 100 posts: Loyal Sidekick
- 300 posts: Knight in Shining Armor
- 1000 posts: Eccentric Mentor
- 2000 posts: Chosen…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Arrows, spears, and other pointy things… in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I agree with @daeus that the English longbowmen were amazing. This is my favorite description of a demonstration of the use of the longbow.
It is from a book by G. A. Henty called By Right of Conquest (About the conquests of Cortez) and is in the public domain, so I copied it from gutenberg.org to a google document. An Eng…[Read more]
- Load More

@dragon-snapper THANK YOU! I’m working on getting a button swap page on my blog as well. I’ll be sure to put your button on it 😀