@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so the smile works LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
Ignore me — I’m just recycling a fairly old topic and seeing if I can make emojis out of colon commands…..
:heart: :european_castle: :black_nib: 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Btw, guys do you think 3 POVs is too many?
@daeus @jane-maree @mariposa @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @seekjustice @radically-surrendered @kballen @aratrea @livgiordano @notawriter @itisastarrynight @skredder @audrey-caylin
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Hehe, only with writers can I have this type of conversation. 🤔
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thanks. 😀 I’m going to sign out now. It’s getting a bit late where I am. Thanks for writing with me! And I hope your plotting goes well.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m trying to write the last in the trilogy of Sector One. But I just started and beginning books is always hard for me. You know, getting back into the flow of voice and stuff. *groan*
Anywho, have you read any of Sector One?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I suppose a revolution requires brain work. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Yeah, I’ll probably ask people for title ideas when I more plot figured out
@daughteroftheking I agree. I want one of the main characters to be in the government, one of the soldiers or something. I don’t think I’ve read any dystopian books, but I have watched movies. So hopefully that’s just enough to kinda know what I’m doing but not…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Email List 101 in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa I think offering a short story if you sign up for the email is a good idea. Nadine Brandes offers you to enter a $10 dollar Amazon giveaway if you sign up for her emails, which is a good idea too, since sooooo many people use Amazon. And since you’re so good at drawing, I think offering something related to that is good too. Downloadable…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec
Cool 😀 what instrument do you play?
Me? Hmm.. Well I like to draw (What kind of stuff do you like to draw?) carve stamps, and I used to do a lot of photography and would like to get back into that soon! 😉 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
They all sound promising but #3 sounds like my favorite 🙂
(#6 might be my 2nd favorite 🙂 )
Oh yeah sorry for the SUPER late reply! -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17
Sorry nothing comes to mind at the moment!Wow this thread makes me realize I haven’t read that many books! Ill have to write a bunch of these down! 😀 they all sound really good.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
whoops got the tag wrong! @clairec
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I'm back!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairc
Welcome back!! Hello, i’m new here haha.
Do you enjoy any other creative hobbys when you aren’t writing? -
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Well, I’ll draw her. And post her on the CE topic 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Have I seriously been working for three hours?!
*WHEW!*Â I’m signing off
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @that_writer_girl_99
I’m writing
(And by writing, I mean NOT writing, just story-planning. I hope that counts… 😛 )
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Oh, no! I’m praying ;-(
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Email List 101 in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa this is perfect timing, because I’m basically at the same spot as you trying to set up an email list! I’m probably going to give a free collection of poems, or a short story to my subscribers. Neither is written, so I should get working on that. 😉
What I would recommend for you…since I know you’re an artist…and I would LOVE to…[Read more]
- Load More
