@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic How do we define "worth" when there is no actual God figure in the story? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I get your concern, I think the same thing a lot too. Actually on @mariposa ‘s blog (thetinytealtypewriter.com) she just did a post kinda about this that might help answer your questions.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal @livgiordano Okay, thank you!
@jane-maree thank you, I’ll look into these articles. I love K M Weiland’s website.☺
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
LivGiordano and
Ethryndal are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Still Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I’ll copy and paste the “requirements” I had written in my original topic:
Since they are for children’s books, they can be simple or detailed, and I don’t really have a preference for black/white or color, except that color would probably sell better. I don’t mind if the illustrations are a little cartoonish, though I like realistic better.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine started the topic Still Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone, I’m still looking for an illustrator for my children’s books. If there’s anyone out there who is interested or who knows someone who might be interested could you let me know?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice This is an interesting question but I am going to take a different approach from everyone else.
You know in the book of Revelation where it talks about those who were beheaded for Christ? These are martyrs from the end times who were beheaded. My mom’s theory is that futuristic executions will be beheadings (is that a word?) b…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Created in His Image in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight I’m glad you were able to make a decision. I just wanted to let you know I am impressed and humbled by the fact that you spent so much time in prayer and scripture study to determine whether what you were writing was right. It reminds me that I do not do that nearly often enough, but usually write what I think of. So thanks fo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Thank you! Yes, she is a believer 🙂
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter Sorry I didn’t see this before! Yeah, I think it would be awesome, even though it’s been done before, with the whole mark of the beast thing. I love the idea.
-
Snapper and
Hannah are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa @livgiordano Okay, got it! 😊
-
LivGiordano and
Mariposa Aristeo are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Heyo! 😀 I wanted to inform you that I got a blog. 😀 You can find it at silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com
-
Okay. I’ve been checking for posts, I just haven’t gotten around to commenting yet. Your blog looks good! 😉
-
@Jenwriter17 *facepalm* Riiight. I couldn’t remember if I had tagged you before, so sorry about that.
*headdesk*-
That’s okay! 😉
-
-
-
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Um… I’m not sure this is a healthy topic. XD Below are various ways of killing a person:
- Dumping someone into the vacuum of space so that their blood boils and their bodies explode
- Infiltering a person’s bloodstream with tiny nanobots that use lasers to slowly disintegrate a person from the inside out
- Rigging phones (or the…
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Sorry I’m late! I find this idea especially intriguing because I see myself as a logical dreamer, if that makes any sense. My goal for life is to become a computer programmer who writes fiction on the side.
So… my suggestion is to not make math and science seem evil or the dreamers perfect but to seek a middle ground. P…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I definitely think it could be done. If you’re writing in first person, I wouldn’t recommend it. But in third person, I think it would totally work! 🙂
-
Snapper and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @seekjustice @dekreel Thank you all! I think all three will add interesting angles to the story, but I’m still planning to make sure, and doing more research ’cause I’ve never done more than one POV before (actually, I may have two a long time ago). Does KP have an article about that?
-
Joy replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I agree with Skredder. Also, when you’re transitioning from one to the other, make it clear who they are and where they are (and who they aren’t and where they aren’t)
- Load More
