@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Wait……
Let me guess: Did I draw you too big again?! XD XD XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Aww, the Ambassador of Catwings loves it! I am honored!
…What…. joke? Am I clueless, or am I supposed to not know?
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @itisastarrynight @catwing @introvert_girl @allison-grace
What happened to this thread?! 🙂
Would your character rather have their portrait painted/drawn by a manga artist, a realistic artist, or Picasso?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing 😀 See, Everyone should be a droid! They can’t be beheaded.
You have rights to an lawyer, if you don’t own a lawyer, one can be borrowed from a friend, park, pond, or other place one can commonly find a lawyer laying around.” The Wiser facepalmed.
Yes, those lawyers are always lying around. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYYAAHYAAHAYAYAAYYAYAAAAAAAA! *GASP* *WHEW!*
This is SO cool! ACK, OMIGOSH, the Queen of hearts, and Reggie and Aislinn’s arm, and Cheshire Catwing, the Lefts, the Frog, Daeus……
I can hardly contain myself! *scratches all the walls and tables and chairs ecstatically*
“Chasm beast coming through!”
I litera…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m interested in trying Darcy 🙂 (Other people please feel free to draw her too!)
How long is her hair though? I imagined it shoulder length but I wanted to check! -
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Here’s more to it too. The part I had forgotten. XD
Oh dear. Must I explain this again? XD my brother was joking about how YWW is kinda like BWW (buffalo wild wings) and you know how they call that BDubs. So he came up with YDubs, I happened to mention that on my intro post, and it stuck XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! Look what I have here! I made up some place names!
Even worse than character names for me are place names, but here are a few I created out of words smashed together and turned inside out.
- Pekarefe
- Keevalon
- Anlone
- Bobrindee
- Roludson
- Kirkery
- Lamatern
- Shalmirax
- Janrewell
- Bestinkeral
- Shestunk
- Telegon
<…
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk I guess so. 😉 I think it helped that Marit was telling you that she would try to have the chapter up before you went to bed. I’m from New Jersey, and that’s where we currently are living. Where are you from?
@emma-flournoy Now you understand why it’s so disappointing. *sobs* Yeah, you’ll love Nellie’s wedding. And the i…[Read more]
-
Joy and
ClaireC are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
LivGiordano and
ClaireC are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, it seems to me that in medieval Norse/viking culture they used a lot of v’s, o’s, and k’s. In England (their main adversary) at the same time, there was a lot of use of the letters “ae” and “th” together, as well as a great many d’s and l’s.
Sorry if this is way to technical. I am very detailed when it comes to h…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrenluther04 Here he is! What do you think?
Cole Avis:

As for your fanfiction, I think it might be okay to post it so long as you credit that it’s based off the Star Wars Universe. 😀 If you still have concerns, I’d ask @aratrea or @daeus about that.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I totally agree! Even in the New Testament in the “credits” sections of Paul’s letters there are some unusual names. I mean, everyone’s heard of the name Aquila, but no one uses it because it sounds a little strange for a boy.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@warrioroftherealm I love making up words! (For instance, the character name topic I started.) How about smogis, longofay, caheloma, or jonjuke? What type of culture is it? That might have bearing on what kind of sounds they use in their language.
-
LivGiordano and
Emma Flournoy are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Fantasy Medicinal Plant Names? in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder
Cool! I would read it. 😀 -
LivGiordano and
itisastarrynight are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
If you want some interesting old sounding names the old testament t is FULL of them haha.. just find a chapter full of ‘this person begat this person’ or ‘this person the son of this person’ etc 🙂 - Load More
