@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite
Hello! Welcome to KP! 😀 Make yourself at home. Hope you like raspberries! *Showers you in fresh raspberries*
So you write mystery? That’s cool! Mystery sound kind of hard to write. Do you find it harder then any other genre? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, can I try this? I’ll do it with my character Chara (Sh-ah-ra).
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
aah why is kerie such a cinnamon roll?
Tessa would rather eat the bug. Loads of other people do it so she wouldn’t have much problem doing either. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Let me introduce myself… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hello! I play the piano too, but I like singing better. 🙂
I think we have a couple other people here who live in England, but I’m not exactly sure who.
How many siblings do you have?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths @dekreel @notawriter @catwing
Ike would rather…
Be painted by a realistic artist–that way his eyes wouldn’t be so big.
Tree, so that no one would sit on him.
Sky-diving, cause at least he can still breath without having to use an oxygen tank.
Learn an instrument, because only servants do cooking. (And Louise, Ike…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine
Cool I like Kirkery and Anlone 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
whoops.. @dekreel 😉 Got the tag wrong.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Oooh I’ve never posted in this thread.. 🙂 Ill do it with Tessa Lake.
@deekreel Tessa sadly doesn’t care about art.. like at all. But she would probably go for the manga one just because she wouldn’t have to sit still for very long 😉
@catwing hmm Tessa would go for tree I guess?
oke doke..
Would your character rather.. go scuba diving or, sky diving?
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
O_O @clairec I know I’m just popping in here, but did you have to dissect a fish? We did that last year for school. Not the greatest experience.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh that’s really cool, @sleepwalkingmk If you’re ever back here on furlough, it would be awesome to meet. 😉
-
Joy changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Okay, good night 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s probably just as well. We’d love to be surprised at your ingenious comedy ;P
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes, I know, it’s torturing! X(
Ahh 🙂 I mean, it doesn’t have to be a rivalry. But stitches sound great. (Um, well, actually stitches DON’T sound great, but you know what I mean XD)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It’s not exactly… complete. In fact, I have basically just started rewriting the whole stinkin’ thing, so…. You’ll HAVE to wait 🙁
Ahh, well, that’s okay — I’ve done that 🙂
“The Rock and the Frog.” Sounds like a rivalry XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A rock? Is it one of Iliara’s rocks? She has a whole collection X)
I’m working on the KPA! Editing, mostly
I am SO excited for Part 4! So when do I start guarding a giant cat? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Greetings! I’m writing, too. At least I hope I am…..
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing A tree, probably
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I like Irish music too, and country. I’ve heard Casting Crowns a couple times and liked them too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Lol, thanks for the link! Moonglasses. Love it! 😎
- Load More

Loving the new profile pic!
Awww, thank you!! I tired myself out drawing it XD
(maybe ill change mines, too)