@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Hehe, do you like biology? I think it’s cool! What have you dissected?
-
Rochellaine started the topic Does This Style Make Any Sense? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
I just tried a new style of writing, and though it was really fun to do, I don’t know if it’s worth continuing like this. I’ll probably finish the story anyway, but I might change the style. Please tell me what you all think. It’s kind of based on Huckleberry Finn, though I didn’t begin it with that in mind.
I am Joshua, son of none. No, not…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Haha, that’s perfect! I might use that… Ohh, unless you’re already using it, which is fine XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec She said she did it when she was eight or something, so I doubt it
*looks at fish brain picture* Eww….. Cooooooooooll
(I like biology XP )
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s funny!! Good signature choice! 😉
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @sam-kowal @kate-flournoy @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @jane-maree @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ethryndal @everyone-else
WELLLLLL, forget my hiatus!! I was talking about it with my mom earlier and she (being the superhero she is) led me to realize that if I rid my life of Kingdom Pen, I’ll simply fill that empty…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mnvalentine Okay! I’ll write an article!! Not sure about the book though XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin No, your response wasn’t confusing at all! Very helpful, actually. 👍Thank you for all your advice, I have been considering a pen name….
@gh24682468999 Thank you too!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi, all! I know I kinda recently created a new topic asking y’all the cliches of sci-fi, but this topic is a little different. I’m thinking of writing a dystopian novel. I know this genre can be pretty heavy on the cliches, so my questions is ‘what are the cliches of this genre?’
I know the whole oppressive government thing is kinda cliche, and I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Since I’ll be self-publishing a short novella I wrote over the summer of 2017, I plan on getting an author website/blog up in the spring. I’ve done tons of research, but nothing is like advice directly from people I know who actually have a blog. What were some things that were unexpected? Challenges? Time commitment? And I’d love to know if you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I love reading a Scottish accent! 🙂
You said your sequel will be based on A Tale of Two Cities? Doesn’t everyone die in the end of that one, too?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice You mentioned Scriptures explaining both sides of the question. My favorite verse dealing with the subject is something I read when I was reading about the Scottish Covenanters. (Have you heard of them? They were amazing!) Someone asked a Covenanter how he could line up violence with Scripture, and he used the verse in Romans 12…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I actually agree with basically everything you said. I know your book is based on the French Revolution/Rebellion and I agree that as such they should not have succeeded in what they were doing. Apparently I didn’t make that part of my review very clear. 🙂 What I was trying to say was that I would have liked a little more ex…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec LOL @jane-maree Also kissed a frog, I think
8<
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel If you or anyone else care to read the actual proposal scene and the aftermath – here it is.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel There! I told you it would be long. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Okaaay. Fine. 🙂
Well, Patty is touring Europe with her parents and they let her stay with a friend she made called Lady Catherine something-or-other. She has a real title. She is something like thirty, a widow. Patty is seventeen, and hasn’t made her debut yet, so she is considered a little girl. However, when her parents send…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, can you just tell me? I’m too impatient to read the whole thing XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I don’t want to tell you the story if there’s a chance you’ll read the books because I hate spoilers. 🙂
- Load More

Also, @aislinn-mollisong Xonos is back. Can you show him the stick-Kapeefers PLEEEASE? 😀 😀
Yay! Congratulations on your new resolutions. 😉
😀 Okay. Well, excellent. *stops panicking*
I’m glad you’re not leaving us! Also, I like your new profile picture!
That’s such a great idea to commit more time to prayer!