@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy started the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey, Kapeefers!
So I had this idea where we could have something just like the Writers’ Corner, except with reading instead of writing. I don’t know if it’s a good idea, or if it will be as successful as the WC, but I’m going to give it a shot.
Here you can chat with other people while you’re reading, just like in the WC. And it will keep you…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Haha, thanks! I’m glad you liked it!
Do you think you could tell me (or show me) where you were confused about who was talking? Feel free to point them out in comments and I’ll change them! Or just tell me here X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Hehe, IKR. I like Kirk, but I hate how romantic he is.
Like, DUDE, CAN’T YOU JUST STICK TO ONE GIRL AND CUT IT OUT?!?!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Well, it’s not really an actual game. I was joking when I asked if you could play it. 🙂 But some fans play it. Here is the Wikipedia article about it.
My favorite TOS episode…um…I can’t really pick one. I do love how cute Kirk is in the end of The Trouble with Tribbles. He just looks so exhausted he doesn’t even put up a fight…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Wait so Nikko reminds you? X)
You know you’re a writer when you drop writing terms into conversation like “character arcs” and “themes,” and everyone looks at you like, “Wha…??”
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine OHHH that’s right! I love that part! 😀 😀
I didn’t know that was an actual game though O-O
What is your favorite TOS episode? My two favorites are Piece of the Action and The Trouble with Tribbles
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel In explanation: Fizbin is the crazy card game Kirk made up to distract the guards when he and Spock were locked up in A Piece of the Action. He distracted them with making up confusing rules and then knocked the cards off the table so that the guard would pick them up. That way he could knock the guard over the head and they could get a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys! So I’m going to reuse an OLD thread and post my updated story snippet for you guys to critique. To make it clear, this is my Doctor Who fan novella. You don’t have to be a Whovian to read it. I’m excited about it because I recently started changing it to first person instead of third. Here is what I have so far!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Mmmmmmm, pizza.
My pleasure! Catch you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel XD Nice Pikachu.
Alright, I need to go make some pizza, but I might be back later. Thanks for your encouragement! 😀 I’ll try to get back to it soon.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Dekreel Well, I’ve been side-tracked with novel-writing and blogging. But…I still feel stuck with it, if you know what I mean.
I’m going to try to write some to my novel. Get over this first ten chapter hump. 1000 words, Snapper, that’s all you need.
One. Thousand. Words.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Still? Awwww
What are you working on right now?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Heheh, I would have LOVED the view from the windows though!
Any progress in LOKD3?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Ah yes, that part. The boring apartment. XD That was probably five then, but I can’t remember either.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I think I just finished installment five. Or four. Ike had just met Kaydon and is now in his boring apartment
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi!! Sure! 😀
BTW I have been reading the first Sector One book. I’m enjoying it! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’m just about to join you (most likely), but give me just a moment. 😀
- Load More


