@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Well, 590 to my novel. I’ve done other experimenting too so I’d guess a thousand or so in all. Although…I did this one mode and I lost like 300-400 words. AGH!!!!!!! They were good words too. Ah well, I guess this is why it’s called the Most Dangerous Writing App.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah. It’s pretty intense. XD When I stopped writing for a sec, everything got faded and red. Yikes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose It’s called The Most Dangerous Writing App. Basically, you write for 5 minutes straight without stopping. If you stop, it deletes everything you wrote. In my first test session, which was basically incoherent stuff–nothing to do with stories–I wrote nearly 400 words in 5 minutes, which is almost 5,000 words an hour. 0.0
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah! I need some to. I’m testing a new writing app, so I might not respond immediately, every five minutes or so. 😀 What are you working on?
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec You’re welcome! As a manga artist, this was a challenge. But I enjoyed it 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @jenwriter17 @sam-kowal @supermonkey42
Wait, hang on, this isn’t what I meant, actually. You know in the Writers Corner, you sign in when you’re currently writing and chat with others? That’s what this is. You sign in, talk about what you’re currently reading at that moment, talk about life, etc.
Sorry!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Sounds… informative. 🙂 I was recently reading about the rise of capitalism in the industrial revolution, and it was interesting to see how it evolved into its current form.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder 🙂 Well, I guess you can tell us about it if you want
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Umm… is it an interesting textbook? 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, about halfway. D’Artagnan just found Aramis meeting with Superior of the Jesuits and the Cure of Montdidier. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal I had to read Tale of Two Cities for school. I recently finished York by Laura Ruby and Merlin’s Blade by Robert Treskillard. It’s really cool ’cause my family used to go to church with Mr. Treskillard.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! I will keep all these things in mind.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think this is a cool idea! I’m like @sam-kowal though; hopefully I’ll remember this while I’m reading.
Anyway, I’m reading Centurion’s Wife and Creating Character Arcs. I kinda want to finish The Centurion’s Wife by the end of this coming week, but I’m only halfway.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Advice for A Soon-To-Be Blogger? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@audrey-caylin I really like your pen name! I think you look like an Audrey too, but I may think that just ’cause that’s the only name I’ve ever known you by 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a cool book. How far are you in it? (I’ve never actually read it, but I know the story pretty well.)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Good idea… except that I read too much! 😀
But, anyways, I’m reading The Three Musketeers.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think that’s a great idea! I don’t read nearly enough either.
I’ve never read Richard III. The only thing I know from that is “My kingdom for a horse!” (At least, I think it’s from that one.) I’ve read a lot of other Shakespeare, though. Have you read any of his other plays?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Does This Style Make Any Sense? in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, here is a somewhat updated version of my story with another bit as long as the first tacked on at the end. The second half is a little more story and less ramble. I tried to fix a couple of parts some of you mentioned, such as more description, and a little bit of dialogue, and I’d like to know how you think this new version turned out. A…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Makes sense. I’ll see if I can make it more clear 🙂
- Load More


