@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
HIIMAKAPEEFER!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia I’m glad! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh boy here we go..
@skredder actually I could see Tessa picking either one? but the more I think about it the more I think she’d rather know where she is and not speak the language. 😉
@dekreel Probably climb the wall just becuase shes a bit of a showoff
@perfectfifths thats a really good one! I think for tessa the choice is easy the first.…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Agh I keep getting your tag wrong @nicolerivers03 xD
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sage-g @jenwriter17
Thankyou!@nicolerrivers03
Cool! I can tell you’ve practiced 😉@perfectfifths Aww those are so cute. And thankyou 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 .. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicoleriver03
That’s really good! 😀 *claps*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
.. HI IMMA KAPEEFER! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Thirteen Plus Five in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Thank you! Are you saying the story is weird…?
Kris actually came from the recording studio of a news channel, but Alfred came from museum, if that’s what you mean.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths Ooh, ummm….. Probably read a book in a different language since she is naturally studious
@daeus That’s tricky… I guess in a cloud kingdom since she’s technically already in the sky a lot… WAYYY over the clouds X)
Would your character rather commit a large crime and go to jail for a year, or commit a small crime and be r…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths I can’t pick a favorite!! Probably the one with the seesaw XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi fellow KaPeeFers!!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer I am extremely late… But I just wanted to say hi, because I haven’t said hi yet…
‘Ello!! *fanged grin*
-
Joy replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail You’d like my Mom — she loooooooves Agatha Christie. I haven’t reed her books, but I’ve watched a few episodes of the TV show Poirot, which is based off her mystery series.
I have several favorite movies, including Finding Dory, Inside Out and Despicable Me. Doctor Who is my favorite TV show, and my favorite books are the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths *heart eyes* Those are SO cute!! I love them!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily I’m sorry, but I’ve got to go now too. It’s 12:00 a.m. here, so I’m going to get some sleep. 🙂
Happy writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily My Contemporary Western novel. A little outlining and rewriting, since I haven’t worked on it in a little while. How about you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 8 months ago
@aviantrail I looove I Gionri too! And Passagio, Melodia Africana III, and many more. I enjoy playing them myself too. Do you play an instrument?
I like Mozart too. And Beethoven and Bach.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Those are so good! my faves are the first and second ones.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@waterlily Hello!
- Load More
