-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel that’s beautiful. Looks like #kingdaeus is munching on some delightful raspberries.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
X’D …… I can’t believe I did this

@daeus @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @KAPEEFERS
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, because you you guys, I now have dozens (and rising) of screenshots of random faces from the videos (Mostly the DeGraafs, naturally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, I just found an online create-your-own-collage website, and am practicing by making random story prompts from the art I have saved on my computer.
I looked for a collage website so that I could make the stolen raspberries comic I posted in the “KP Captions” topic. Have you seen it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Shop Around the Corner from 1940 with James Stewart. Cute and sweet story interlaced with hilarious one-liners.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m sorry, I was having a sort of “movie night” with my brother and parents. Now I’m done, though – two hours after you posted. 😀 Are you still here?
-
The fledgling Artist and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Genius. Absolutely genius.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Beginning of the Sequel in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
I usually like to start my sequels (I’ve only started one sequel…sooo….) by focusing on a scene that actually entails the villain. What he’s after. Especially if you’re villain has already been introduced in the first book.
I also like to have some sort of initiative on the villain’s part. There’s something needing to be…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@mariposa Seriously. All these songs….
And that collage. O.O I wish to now read this book. Is it kinda like Jurassic Park/World, or something else. Was there time travel??
@daughteroftheking That quote. Is. So. Poetic.
-
Snapper replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@livgiordano Yeah. I appreciated that so much. Takes a lot of courage. And humility, especially after winning the superbowl against the Patriots.
@sam-kowal Let’s just go with the Eagles. 😉
@epicaddie2 Just remember that 85% of America was cheering with you. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah. I did that every now and then with my first person book. Just so long as you make it clear that you’re switching, you should be fine. 😀 @jenwriter17
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aw thankyou!
I don’t think I would do it tonight but Id love to draw your character 🙂 Could you tell me a bit about them? ^-^ -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s so neato! 😀 Was it hard to find an illustrator?
Hmm, to me it just feels like a name for a very cute and sweet character, who’s also very down to earth. Though Like I said. I’m biased.I hope you find a name you like! 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*wipes tear*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S AMAZING!! I laughed so hard xD
@everyone els I love that this thread is a thing. -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t. :p xD
Also does anybody els always look to make sure they spelt kapeefer correctly because of the squiggly red line? *facepalm*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Just The fact that you’re aware of the issue is a good sign!
I don’t have any super good advice for you (sorry! 🙁 ) But once you’ve got a goal/motivations for Chara, A good way to introduce conflict is for one of the other characters (the more the MC cares for them the better, in my opinion) to have a goal that conflicts with…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine What a cool thread topic! I love all your quotes guys!
I don’t know who originally said this but I’ve always liked the quote
“Seek progress, not perfection.” 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing…
- Load More
