@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Okay. I really wasn’t sure who to do—I wanted to do someone bright/jolly but I wasn’t sure. So, for now I’ve settled with my character Marcellus. I’ll probably add a second too, but we’ll see.
Marcellus Prince
Marcellus stands 5’ 5”. He has dirty/dark blonde hair and pale skin. He has green eyes and a cute button-y nose. He is weari…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Hi! Glad you’re back! I’ve been praying for you, though my prayer habit is hardly a habit rn. I’m glad you got a doctor who understands and congrats on finishing your degree. ❤️ Hope you start feeling better soon.
I’ve been doing okay. My family’s been going through a lot and I really need to get a job but I always have a ha…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks awesome! Love the perspective
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to pick a character still…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas That music based magic system is so cool. I love the idea
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
looks like my other drawing of him is not on the computer. I’ll scan it in and post it later
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, I mixed up…
The scarf is the lighter blue item, sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here’s Baron:

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d like to see the drawings!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, and he will introduce himself as Brutus, but he doesn’t always respond to the name
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
On second thought, I think I’ll add a new charrie. Maybe I’ll add them later
@everyone
My charrie!
Baron (called Brutus)
Baron is a new character I have had in the works for a while.
His hair is pale grey/white. His eyes are green and dark blue. He’s tall and skinny. Baron is also a wind elemental, and he is considered powerful,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not trying to steal the way you see everything, it’s just so interesting finding out how a real person with synesthesia would think about them 😅
Totally! I love going down the research rabbit hole to tell you the truth. I know some people despise that part of writing, but it’s just so fuuuun.
Also, purely curiosity, what color is…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You can judge or write, whichever you want.
No problemo, are you game to judge? :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. I LOVE that description. Do you mind if I use it or something similar?
It’s all yours! Literally use anything you want, I don’t mind XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Keilah is a watery green, like a piece of sea glass 🙂
make nameplates for your family or friends, like to hang on their walls or something, and each letter is the color you imagine for it.
Funny thing, our family sometimes divides things by colors for each kid. As a little girl, I suggested what each person’s color should be, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings aww that’s a shame that you’re sick! But the poster idea is awesome!
- Load More
