@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That makes more sense. The last scene Joseph was terrified of Adrien. So, yeah, this scene is much sweeter. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Weirdly it’s sending a lot of your posts twice 🤔
I know! I don’t know why it keeps doing that. Grrr.
Such a cute scene with Joseph & Adrian!!
Aw! Thanks! Which scene were you referring too? The last one, or the one I just posted?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol. Whaley tagged me @rar and Ellette tagged me @ rea
This is very amusing.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m bored… so here’s this cuz why not.

board for the antagonist of my main series and protagonist of his own novel, my beloved Sulfur…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore
“Joseph!” Asher yelled.
Joseph spun toward his friend and saw the ball in his hand. “Throw it!” he shouted, running several paces backwards.
Asher threw the ball and Joseph caught it. Eric came racing out of the house, whooping in the afternoon sunshine.
The days were growing warmer, and with the spri…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore
“Joseph!” Asher yelled.
Joseph spun toward his friend and saw the ball in his hand. “Throw it!” he shouted, running several paces backwards.
Asher threw the ball and Joseph caught it. Eric came racing out of the house, whooping in the afternoon sunshine.
The days were growing warmer, and with the spri…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks y’all! This was so great to come home to!
I’m glad y’all liked Adrian’s reintroduction! It’s one of my favorite scenes.
Ah, thanks Linus for the typo catches.
There we go, there is that Ardenta mistrust appearing.
Yes. Glad you caught that! Not only is the poor kid traumatized by soldiers, (as alluded to in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!!!! LOVE THIS!!! I think this is gonna be my favorite book yet!!!
As for the PTSD triggers, if you could list all the triggers under the names of the two guys, i can help you try to brainstorm ways they would avoid them. At the moment, I’m not sure which triggers they would be. I mean, for some soldiers after war,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper
Leon — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Marcel, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare)
Leon shook Marcel’s hand firmly. “No, I was hoping you did. My friend and I slipped through the gates while the guards were preoccupied with something, we met Brutus already in the c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Leon — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Marcel, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare)
Leon shook Marcel’s hand firmly. “No, I was hoping you did. My friend and I slipped through the gates while the guards were preoccupied with something, we met Brutus already in the c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Leon — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Marcel, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare)
Leon shook Marcel’s hand firmly. “No, I was hoping you did. My friend and I slipped through the gates while the guards were preoccupied with something, we met Brutus already in the city, and Ben and Flare fell off the roof on us. Then our newest c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I echo Linus’s statement–this was a great way to re-introduce Adrian to the narrative!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@power I had a song on in the background that started epic then turned really goofy as I read your little poem and it was perfect for it lolllll
thing is, it was by complete coincidence.
@freed_and_redeemed oooh nice scene!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @rae @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll-XD
Life/Writing Update, Request for Brainstorming Help, and maybe a scene snippet👀
Hiiii everyone!!! Y’all may have noticed that I’m not super active here on KP anymore😅 Truth is, life has been kinda hectic,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rar @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Leon, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare) This name list is so long. XD
“I’m Marcel.” He held Leon’s hand firmly. His speech was quieter and more gutteral than the other’s, and he made a conscious effort to raise it over the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Whoa, what happened to Brutus’ speech?
When whispering, /s/ and /t/ are most pronounced and can be overheard. Brutus often replaces these sounds with /th/ when whispering. It’s a precaution.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle no it’s not bad, I just haven’t read it yet. Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @rae @raxforge
Leon and Julian –> with Baron, Ben Gunn, Marcellus, and Flare, meeting up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel. Elderstrand edge.
Leon narrowed his eyes. He couldn’t be sure… but were those feathers on the stranger’s shoulders? He shook the thought aside. “We also came from ou…[Read more]
- Load More
