@hybridlore
Active 15 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also who is Psalmist? What book is he in?
The author of the book of Psalms. It’s a title, not a name. It’s most likely King David, but since we don’t know if he wrote all of the psalms, the author is often referred to as the psalmist instead.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, I’m sorry you’re going through all that right now. It sounds like a lot. You didn’t specifically ask for advice so feel free to ignore this, but here:This is going to sound weird, but I think taking yourself more might help. When I’m angry about something and I feel out of control, I try to step away from the situation and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oooo, I love dangerous moods.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to here more of your story. *shrug* desperate times call for desperate measures.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
thanks!
-
Enid replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, don’t get too overwhelmed. Your mind will start racing, and when it does, take deep breaths and remind yourself to be positive.
If it makes it any easier, try writing down your feelings first. You might not understand why you feel a certain way, but that’s okay. Just find a word to describe the emotion and jot it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
The weeks passed, and Joseph lived through them in a blur of joy and excitement. He and Amelia had many wonderful conversations with her parents, and even some between just the two of them. They worked together when they could and enjoyed obs…
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe I’ll send Barnes in your direction, since she’s a good tracker and has a soft spot for teens in trouble.
@loopylin
…I’ve been avoiding Seb for a while now. You know how sometimes you canonically change a character, but you don’t like to change them in an ongoing roleplay because it would be too confusing? It’s the same thing with…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae x5 ❄️ Heheheh
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great ideas, guys XD My plan was most similar to Koshka’s because the river leaves less clues, except she uses a young hog instead of pigeons, and she actually fakes her death twice. Once in an obvious fashion with some key clues of survival only the criminals would notice, then another death scene with very little evidence at all. That way, it l…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe instead of letting your emotions out in big bursts, you should process them slowly and with control. Take it step by step. You’re right, it isn’t a good idea to repress feelings, but it would be so much better to talk about them with a trusted parent or friend who can give you advice.
For example, when someone says som…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c @rae @ellette-giselle
OMCCCC
I’m so sorryyyy I totally forgot about this!
Ahhh
Ruth, you can totally RP first!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh just wait, this is going to be spinning circles in Rory’s head now.
Rory
Rory let out a breath of relief and followed Leo toward the back door. Leo opened it and checked both ways before slipping outside, Silvia beside him. Rory paused and turned one lingering look back on the church. Then, he turned and hurried after Leo and the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, but now you get to throw thirty, and I get more Riker/Leon scenes!!! (Or Hans and Felix scenes,) and you get more written so I can read the book sooner!!! It’s a win win!
Oh phew. I was going to be devastated if something happened to Eli. I love that kid so much.
*slaps hands over my mouth* oh no, I may have just…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s just really any cut. Hands, knees, elbows, shins. I don’t know why we all do it. I think it’s because it makes the stinging stop. *shrug*
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love it!!
15 snowballs!? GIRLLLLLLL😭😭
how dare you
also, Eli is there, he was just with Jonathan and the other boys. Riker didn’t really say hello to everyone in the first place, plus that’s not going to be the full scene (if it even makes it into the book). Don’t worry, all of Riker’s kids are…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know. I’m really liking where this is going tho.
Rory
Rory sniffed, looking at the ground. He could feel Quincy’s arms around him, and he hugged the boy tighter to his chest, nearly suffocating him. He laid a hand over Quincy’s head as if to shield him from something unseen.”I… I’m sorry Leo. I didn’t mean to lose it like that,”…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, you could scar his face, or you could have some sort of wicked lightning scar that goes up his back and twists around one or both of his shoulders. Maybe the pain from those scars flares up now and then. *shrug* Plus, that could be a pretty terrible scene when Alan is getting the scars. There’s a tone of potential in it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
What!?
what kind of childhood did you have never licking cuts? It’s a vital part of being a kid. lol.
Seriously, you could have caught any one of the kids at our church licking cuts after a ball game in the gravel parking-lot.
(cats do it too, btw)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh why! Must it be a hand or foot? And why talons! Can’t you just restrict the movement! This is horrible. If he and Martha do get married, how is he supposed to hug her without slicing her back?!?!?
Think Linus!!!!
And partly crippling him really does not work, because think of the binds he’ll be in when trying to run or…[Read more]
- Load More
