@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Addams is Wednesday’s last name for those who don’t watch the movies
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all, I have a character who is essentially an Addams, except she’s a macabre circus girl. She wouldn’t join the bullies, but she might cause trouble – like if they bullied someone, she might stuff knives in their bedsheets or something.
Other than that, I can’t contribute any bullies. Most of my villains are adults.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @grcr @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelseiforgot
Ok, so for anyone who read the first chapter. Jonathan’s brother has been taken away to Academy (as was shown) and this is a day or so later. not much happened in that time that would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
*looks up what aesthetic means*
eh… not really. I could be using the word wrong, idk, cuz I guess I just meant it more in a… mmm… vibe sense? Ehhhhhhhhh…… just exclude that note. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
One last question from non-fashion me.
Is pink Korean aesthetic makeup? Right? It’s eyeshadow? Or am I completely not knowing what I’m talking about. (Guess who doesn’t ever where makeup either……..)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! That makes much more sense. Ok, we’ll see how this turns out. I’m glad this girl has a skirt. As I mentioned before, I draw all my girls in skirts or dresses, so it’s a little hard not to make girl’s legs look like guy’s. haha. (I never wear anything but dresses or skirts which could help make that harder. lol)
haha lol!
[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! That makes much more sense. Ok, we’ll see how this turns out. I’m glad this girl has a skirt. As I mentioned before, I draw all my girls in skirts or dresses, so it’s a little hard not to make girl’s legs look like guy’s. haha. (I never wear anything but dresses or skirts which could help make that harder. lol)
Anyhow, thanks for the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Maybe those helped? 🤔
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
If worse comes to worst, feel totally free to leave the tank just plain white… 😄😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
part II
And by “something kawaii”, I basically mean just something cute as a front design, like on a tee shirt… so something like this would work:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
That is completely not me, so we’ll see how this goes. lol. 😀
lol same 😄
Oh, btw, do you have a picture of the tank-top. I’m not a fashion person so I have no idea what “something Kawaii” means. haha
lol I’ll have to use real pics….
The tank is very plain, and would look something like this:
part II of this message…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and do you want the swastika armband? I’ve seen death squad uniforms with and without.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Now THIS style I know. lol. Ok, I take it back, I am a fashion girl. an OLDfashion one. lol.
Of course I’ll do this!!! I was hoping you would ask me to do Riker!!!!
(I am still going nuts wanting to read more about them all!)Yes! Of course I’ll do black and white.
If GRCR doesn’t reply by this afternoon I might have to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ugh, so I can’t post two pics in one post, eh?
Give me a minute and I’ll repost… in two separate messages… 😒
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OH, and I’d like the uniform without the uniform cap bc of Riker’s hair🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Whenever you have time, could you draw my boi Riker? 👀
Name: Riker Franz Schind (you can just include his first name, lol)
Age: 26-27
Gender: Male
Clothing: Black WW2 Era SS/ Totenkopverbande (Death Head Unit) 1st Lieutenant officer uniform (I can provide pics if needed)
Time period (Or the time period…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, btw, do you have a picture of the tank-top. I’m not a fashion person so I have no idea what “something Kawaii” means. haha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! I’ll get to work this afternoon!
a very cute, girly-girl, energetic vibe
That is completely not me, so we’ll see how this goes. lol. 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty, I’ll give a character of mine! 😄
Name: Fir Sayre
Age: Fifteen
Gender: Female
Clothing: She typically wears a stylish halter-top white tank top with something kawaii on the front, a pink hoodie wrapped around her waist, a knee length pink or pastel blue skirt, and some kind of white sneaker with white s…[Read more]
- Load More
