@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow
Sniper
Somethin’ snapped a twig behind us. At first I thought it was a member of the group, but Everi’s “Did anyone else hear that?” told me that supposition was false.
“Everyone, freeze. We have a creature towards the back to the left,” Silvanis, the bloke with the freaky arm, told us.
“So, what’s th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge AHAHAHAHAHAHA
u two know each other in real life? That’s cool! I see you get up to the strangest shenanigans.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
your story is AMAZING so far. I’m up to chapter 3.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
ok fine they’re not “MY” characters per se, they’re both characters I
shamelessly stoleborrowed for fan fictions, but whatever. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellete-giselle I’m glad you didn’t scrap him lol. He deserves to fight with Crosshair and Mundy over what remains of my mental state XD
(those two are my snipers, I can show you a couple images of them if you’d like.)
anyway….
What happens to Jack??? Does he become like Freedom’s poor boy Riker???? What happens?? I need to know!!!
ooh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh! I might have you draw one of my characters someday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That reminds me, can you plz rp Sef soon?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
He’s in a random park rn with Sef somewhere in the city. If by the other two you mean Alpha and Violet, I guess so, maybe? Idk, @whalekeeper and I didn’t really set much of a place for them.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much!!! It’s still crazy, and I’m incredibly excited to share Healer with everyone.
Thank you!! Yeah, I’ve been off KP for quite a while, everything’s been so busy!! Hopefully I can hop on every once in a while. And yep, that’s the story! (:
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I have a way I can do a bully. She’s a shapeshifter, by the name of Narsa Jeptune. She’s actually an adult, but since she’s a shapeshifter, that doesn’t really matter. In Shyton, she’s a school teacher, but here we can say she was rejected for teaching, so came as a student named Judy Emerson instead. She’d join the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I have a Tenz scene!
@ellette-Giselle @grcr @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @whoever
It’s not that great, so don’t go in expecting much
Tenz brought his knees up to his chest, resting his cheeks on his patella’s, and wrapping his arms around his legs. His large, childish eyes looked from Roan resting on t…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE SCENES YOU SHARED!! Gahh! Especially the second one! Now I like Riker even more!! XD XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry about replying like 20 minutes later! I forgot I was signed in, and started drawing on my digital art device before realizing 😅
Okay cool! I’ve known about the internal conflict, since you focus a lot on those two struggles in your posted scenes. What about the physical conflict/action they’re dealing with? Like wha…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I propose they fight it, mainly cuz Silvanis would not run in a hundred years.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Silvanis
“Trevor’s right. There’s nothing better than getting into a fight.”
Fairy elbowed him in the side but Silvanis didn’t even wince.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Book 3 will mostly be Leon/Riker back home to help others in Germany (since they both live in the USA now) but also realizing, while helping others, that they’re both still battling with some of the things they did during the war and in post war Germany
For Leon, that mostly involves him still working through his grief (with a realization that he…[Read more]
- Load More
