@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
ELLETTE!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 You just made my day!!! *happy dance*
he looks amazing!!! my babyyyyy 🥹😭😭💖💖💖
TY SO MUCH!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, this is so weird. I have replied three times but the computer is eating the replies or something. They aren’t showing up on my end. I wonder if they are getting to you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You can give me a description now!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re good!! Ellette will go first and I’ll get to your soon after; Noa sounds super cute and spunky 😛
Awesome! Those are cute, are they from your WIP?
Yes ma’am, the guy is Marcel and the girl is Enid, his self-proclaimed gremlin bestie.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Here’s your boy! He was fun to draw, and I especially liked his explorer vibes 🙂 Hope you like it!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
It was dusk before Aaron came in view of a building. He was extremely weary, but at sight of a house he hurried on, anxious to come in contact with the Ardentans. He stepped off the road and walked quickly across the field toward the house. He was nearly there, when a voice stopped him. “That’s far enough.”
Aaron looked up and spotted a young…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Or is it basically the real world but different names? Sorry if this sounds confusing.
Yes. It is. So, the Empire is a cross of Germany and Rome. Ardenta is kind of Spanish/Irish, and Vendalia is Briton/Saxony.
I crossed landscapes with customs and people groups. So yes, it’s basically the real world. You could say it’s just a country we…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @rae @thearcaneaxiom @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @grcr
hello, for anyone who’s been reading the scenes I’ve been posting, here’s another Jonathan/Jim interaction. Jonathan is now 15, making Jim 27.
It was late one evening. Jonathan sat on his mattress and watched Jim, who was shaving with…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s awesome, congrats!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It was really good! I liked the scene a lot. I would really like to see the previous scene where the fight/killing happened. It would help straighten out the dialogue. You see, Misty thinks Tenz is wrong, Tenz thinks he;’s right. Roan, (who I don’t think saw much) is loyally siding with his sister. However, we don’t have the actual facts. It…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooooh cool!
(Definetly not getting up late at night to try to be the first responce lol)
Hmmm I think I’ll go with Layson.
Layson is 17. He’s a little over confident and socially awkward. He often times is dating but is not in a serious relationship and never has been. He’s goofy, and girls like to hang out with him because of it. He…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Heeeyyy so I am taking free commissions :] This is going to be like any other draw-your-character post – no more people until I’ve finished the last person’s art, please don’t ask for too many drawings, etc – except I’m drawing in a doodle style instead of a fancy sketch.
Behold:

Expect your serious character to have a chubby face 😛 I can do…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Idk, @whalekeeper and I didn’t really set much of a place for them.
We should do that, I just forgot.
I saw it, I was just too distracted these last couple days especially since I’m in an art mood. Sooner or later I’ll figure it out; thanks for your estimate of absence. *Bows because that sounded super formal*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae ok!
So this thing’s like the height of a human, let’s say? Or however high Fairy is? (I don’t remember if you ever stated her height, but I remember she was shorter than Silvanis)
I don’t have time for an RP but I’ll get to it tomorrow. I’ll also introduce the creature. (My brother came up with it.)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Whenever I try to add a link it isn’t working for some reason XD
Anyway, my site is http://www.avamurbargerauthor.com, so if this goes through the book page links to Amazon lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Silvanis
Silvanis looked again. “About the size of a rat from the planet Dary. Only one.”
At Sniper’s visible confusion, Fairy motioned with her hands. “About this high and this wide.”
Not gonna say anythin’ exact since you have an idea, just know Dary rats are HUGE.
- Load More


