@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all are all so talented ✨✨
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
All righty! I will get to work on both of those today!!
so will probably have a smug, confident smile on his face
Hmm, never drawn that before. lol.
Yes please on pics.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Aah, tomorrow is the deadline, isn’t it?? Ack, I gotta finish my Tenz drawing, FAST.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Has a short but full black beard.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! My old nemesis!!!!!! Ah! Ugh. Come one. Grrrrrrr. Ok, so I have never been able to master facial hair. It ends up looking like he rubbed his face with charcoal. sooooooo, we’ll see how this goes.
Ahhh, he’s Jewish!!! I thought so the minute I started reading the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle that’s fine with me lol
let me go find a picture of Crosshair, somehow I don’t have that many on my computer
but in the meantime here’s Mundy giving you a smirk
that I find annoyingly cute and I hate thatdon’t be fooled by his attempt at being amiable. This character’s a deadly trained assassin who’ll put a hole…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Reference pics (1 picture at a time, sadly. KP doesn’t like more than 1 photo🙄)

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Name: Leon Jedediah Wagner
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Clothing: White button up undershirt; dark tan or light brown vest, dark brown 1940s era overcoat with a WW2 Star of David stitched onto the left breast of the coat (with the word Jude in the middle; the German word for Jew). Tan or brown pants. prob a brown tie.
Time period…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oooh 👀 I may ask for Riker & Iris a little later…but I’d like to ask for Leon 🥰
give me a couple mins and I’ll send a description
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper You’re fine. Totally understand <3 Take all the time you need! 💖
Okay cool! I’ve known about the internal conflict, since you focus a lot on those two struggles in your posted scenes. What about the physical conflict/action they’re dealing with? Like what are they doing in Germany/USA? Is there some antagonistic force they work aga…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Wooooooah!!!! That’s a lot. Ok, wow. Poor kid. This sounds like quite and interesting story! I’d love to read it!
Looks like you and I both went the child soldier/assassin rout, though you have magic and I don’t. lol.
Thanks for the explanation!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It was really good! I liked the scene a lot. I would really like to see the previous scene where the fight/killing happened. It would help straighten out the dialogue. You see, Misty thinks Tenz is wrong, Tenz thinks he;’s right. Roan, (who I don’t think saw much) is loyally siding with his sister. However, we don’t have the actua…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow @esther-c @grcr @freed_and_redeemed
For all y’all who’ve sent me characters, this isn’t just a one shot only thing. If any of you have another character that you want me to draw just go ahead and send the description! My pencil fingers are itching for some more lovely characters!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Congrats @kyronthearcanin!!!! So happy for you, girlie!!!! 💖💖💖
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m so glad you like him!!! I’ll do another of yours too if you want! No one else has asked for anything. I can also do Riker and his girl as well……. I’m pretty good at couples! Or anyone else you want.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
These doodles are so freaking adorable @whalekeeper 💖
I’ll wait until everyone else’s drawings are done and then I’ll submit one (although idk which character to do…you wanna choose which one? I’ll let you draw whichever character of mine you want😉)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
- Load More

