@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Aahhhhhhh!!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much!!!! 😍😍😍
For all y’all who’ve sent me characters, this isn’t just a one shot only thing. If any of you have another character that you want me to draw just go ahead and send the description! My pencil fingers are itching for some more lovely characters!!
Alright! I may give anoth…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Nope, that works great.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh! You’re reading the first chapter! Wow that was some time ago.
Ah yeah, sorry about that. And yes, the reason Sara couldn’t hide was because Don had to stall the agents while Sara closed the hiding place. You see, they all three were supposed to escape together, but the agents moved to fast and they had to resort to a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint lollll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellete-giselle cool!
Jonathan’s really interesting too! Although that scene where they killed his parents was so sad.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ron honestly does sound a smidge cooler in a way. He still has to beat out Crosshair though, who’s held the top spot among my favorite military characters for 5 solid years.
Fair enough. I’ll send you a Ron scene once I have one. For now you’ll have to be satisfied with Jonathan.
I read the chapters you posted. P…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, btw, you said he has a pistol. Can I have a narrower range. As a person who loves guns I can tell you that “pistol” is not gonna cut it. what model, make, release date, size, and structure?
Maybe simpler to ask would be, do you have a picture of it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol! don’t mind my existential crises.
Ron honestly does sound a smidge cooler in a way. He still has to beat out Crosshair though, who’s held the top spot among my favorite military characters for 5 solid years.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
So Trevor will definitely look like the exact opposite in terms of expression.
lol. I thought so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
why are two complete strangers geeking about what makes a proper sniper character from two respective sides of a server. why am I doing this with my life. lol.
OUCH! I thought we were friends! lololol!!! haha!
I still think my sniper wins. He’s not military either. He’s a rebel!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I meant “That’s fine he’s only a side character” when you were talking about your guy….lol
lol, yeah, he was never ACTUALLY in the military that I know of, he’s just a hired gun who happens to be great with long-range weapons. He’s also Australian, not American, so that might have something to do with it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
and of course. How could I not use the Riker you drew as my new pfp?🥰🥰
Now you just made MY day!!!!!! So happy!!!!! Can’t believe you gave up Aragorn for him! That’s a huge compliment! (lol)
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yw! 💖
and of course. How could I not use the Riker you drew as my new pfp?🥰🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
gotcha! Thanks!
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
the guy on the right (D) of this image is wearing an outfit similar to what I imagine for Leon, just different colors, but it’s black and white, so😂
👇

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! Ok, that’ll help. I got the other pics right after I posted.
Haha!!! I LOVE THAT YOU USED THE PICTURE!!! So cool!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Crosshair’s not as good at the game of attractive smirks but he’s awesome in his own right. He’s also addicted to toothpicks.
He’s the kinda guy who won’t just blast a hole directly in your head, he’ll set mirrors on the walls and ricochet the laser around for a while before it finally hits you.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
that’s fine with me lol
what’s fine with you? Did I miss something?
Hmm, interesting. Not really the sniper type in my opinion. But I guess they come in all shapes and sizes. lol.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep, he’s Jewish married to a German woman👀
and I absolutely understand. facial hair is hard!!! Hang on. Lemme see if I can get a couple references for his beard
Ok, so kinda a beard like this👇

and I posted a few other reference pics above😉
- Load More
