@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
“Sorry, my Bible has ads.” -someone at my church
She was using a Bible app on her phone at evening service
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ve been playing with a new art style and got bored this afternoon, so I decided to draw Leon and Riker. Hope you like it!

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I think there’s a bit of over explaining going on with the world building (telling not showing), though it’s not as much as I typically see in early drafts.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m on chapter three and really enjoying the world building and the characters so far. Congrats on holding my short attention span with your story for this long 😅
I plan on reading the rest tonight :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
“Do you speak Taco Bell?” -a random guy at work
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sniper
“Give us the word and we’ll fight that thing in an instant.” Trevor told me.
The animal circled us like a cat. The look in its beady eyes got me wonderin’ if it knew we had weapons. It eyed my rifle in particular, as if it recognized what it was.
I paid close attention to its movement, so when it decided to spring, I’d b…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol Jim acts a little like Crosshair
He pretends like he doesn’t care, but that’s kinda how you know he does.
He’s pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yes!! That’s one of them! The first one is Rexy the T-Rex. I have nine so far.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
hang on, I think I just found them! Is this info right?
Rexy Plays Sports (Rexy Books) Paperback – April 3, 2022
by Keilah Hernandez (Author) -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
No, i didn’t get it. what’s your name as an author on there?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Also, I know I posted this scene but I’ll do it again so that you don’t have to weed through all the posts to find it. ;D
“Ow!” howled Jonathan. “Stop it, Jim!”
Jim, kitchen scissors in hand, was attacking Jonathan’s messy hair. What with the blood, sweat, and two weeks lying in bed, it was frightful. Over the year, Jonathan…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle I tried to send a link but I’m not sure if it went through.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I don’t think I posted this one. Jonathan had a bad fall during one of their raids and hit his head on the cement.
When they got back to their hideout, Jonathan had a raging headache and his ears were ringing. He didn’t say anything about it, but he never could remember what he put on Viper’s table. Only that it was sat…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ohh this’ll be funny.
I’m not sure whether I should go with an original charrie or a borrowed one. Either way it’ll be hilarious to see how my usually growly, tough guys look as grumpy little chibi creatures
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! I have a little picture book series on Amazon.
Are you serious!!! You have to give me a link to it! That’s so cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sure!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed this is super random but…..
I completely forgot Leon’s middle name was Jedidiah and was like “WAIT THAT NAME IS FAMILIAR TO ME” when I saw it on Ellette’s drawing lol
I’ve been wanting to use the name for a character ever since I first came across it in a movie. I don’t have any good place to put it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes he is! He’s a complicated character. I have another interaction between him and Jonathan if you would like to read it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh another board! Jim is really interesting!
- Load More
