@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I try to overlook mistakes and I’ve gotten a lot better, believe it or not! But I still can’t stand looking at my draft and seeing so much cringy writing!
Even when I build something out of wood…I still want the wood to look perfect lolI’m just a perfectionist I guess *shrugs*
Great!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
🫢
….
Gah… that’s not how it ends… right? RIGHT?! 😶😶
_________
I like how you wrote this part:
For some reason, though he knew what was going to happen, the whole situation didn’t seem real. In fact, after the initial horrified shock, Jonathan no longer felt the stabbing fear. He was numb physically and mentally. The more he t…
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
*deep breath* The release of Freedom’s Fire is becoming so real, y’all
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Because y’all, if all goes well, Freedom’s Fire will be released before July is over😭😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s getting more and more real, y’all….
Rn I am making a post for Instagram that I will post once everything is finalized…
…that announces the official release date for Freedom’s Fire
It’s becoming so real I think I may cry💖😭
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Like I get that you have it all planned out…I have mine planned out too, exactly what I want to happen, but I still can’t write it that fast, I’m too much of a perfectionist and want everything to be exactly how I want XD
lol. That is exactly why I write fast! I get the story down and THEN go back and fix it. I would get way too bogged down…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
This is really good! I still don’t understand how you can write so fast…
Like I get that you have it all planned out…I have mine planned out too, exactly what I want to happen, but I still can’t write it that fast, I’m too much of a perfectionist and want everything to be exactly how I want XD
The only critique was that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Chase
Chase shrugged, the picture swirling away into a mixture of blue and green. “I-I used to cr-create pictures for her. I j-just al-always c-could. Sh-she l-liked this one a l-lot.” His eyes formed into a bright sunset. “A-all I do is take a mem…memory and concentrate. Wh-what would you l-like to see?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry, I’ve just been super lazy with my RP’ing lately XD XD
here you go! <3
Sef
“She’s pretty,” Sef smiled. “How can you get her picture in your eyes?” she asked, feeling dumb for asking, but the curiosity wouldn’t recede.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks girl <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m just trying to be super careful that I’m still honoring God with my writing. And I’m also paranoid about my writing XD
I’d say so far you’ve hit the nail on the head.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
I’m just trying to be super careful that I’m still honoring God with my writing. And I’m also paranoid about my writing XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
But question– do you think it’s too dark?
Nope, not at all. I think I did worse in Against All Odds. (The one I’ve been posting snippets of in the Chat Chat) It’s good. I say keep it for sure! I mean, they did it in Wingfeather and no one complained about those books being too dark. Annnnd they did it in Green Ember, taking all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha you’re good!
But question–Â do you think it’s too dark?
Huh I don’t know if you tagged me or not, I’ll look at it sometime today!!! 👍👍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh man, this is gonna get rough. Not much to say yet. Sorry!!! I’m more of a plot critic then format critic. I’m still waiting to see how this all plays out.
Thanks for reading this because it keeps me from slacking off when people are expecting new chapters XD
SAME!!! And btw, did I tag you on Let There Be Light’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ahhhh it got put on hold again. I procrastinated too much days ago and now, when I finally worked up the courage to get a description down, I’m busy.
I PROMISE I’ll have this down by today. Might jsut be a little later than I thought.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And you can rip apart my writing too XD XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I blame all of you for the lack of sleep last night XD. Seriously, what Loopy said had me thinking.
Sorry!
… but I’m also glad I got you thinking 😉
Soo if Chase’s sacrifice for Jenny felt more light and joyful, maybe you could show how he’s grown from the way he acted with Marcel? I’m not sure how exactly, but you could probably keep all…[Read more]
- Load More
