@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae oh that’s too funny about when they talk
I’ll have to work that into my story somehow
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Guess that makes sense but GIVE HANS A CHANCE!!!! DON’T JUST SHUT THE DOOR CUZ HE’S A VILLAIN!!!!
And saddest of all, Hans never got his redemption 😭😭😭😭😭 I won’t say what happens but…poor boi never got his chance to know true love 😭😭😭😭😭
#LoveHansSquad
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Actually I hadn’t seen your post by the time I posted mine, but I don’t find it weird…I honestly think it fits a lot.
Germans are just…annoying. It’s funny how those who don’t know anyone who is German say “I hate Germans” cuz of WWII and stuff, but those who do have German family are like “I hate Germans because they are really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
So far I have humans (which are on all the planets), two American species, one German, one Russian, two Australian/New Zealander, one French, one Scottish/Welsh, and I’m trying to work on British and Spanish creatures.
Super random nationalities but it’s for a fanfic so I pulled the characters from existing fandoms and thus didn’t have much of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ah, thank you for that.
as for what just happened…… it was just some innocent girl chatter that I’m afraid you wouldn’t understand. *blinks sweetly and puts on innocent face*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh goodness. This is getting out of hand. lol.
Ok, I am not saying that if Hans was a person I would hate him. I’m just saying that the role as the villain that he has is not one that I find myself liking. Does that make sense?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
You can hate what someone does but that doesn’t mean you have the hate them. Think about it, in God’s eyes we are all the villains, the bad people, there has been no good in us since they day we were born and will never be until His Kingdom. Yet he loves us. It’s the same with me and Hans
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Because Fin’s awesome. lol. Say what you want about Hans or Riker, but Fin was cool.
and then he died. ok, fine, he sacrificed himself and that scene was sad but amazing, but still.also, awesome family history. I should go ahead and finish all my fantasy creatures from different country-planets so I can show you which ones…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! lol I procrastinated too much, and then got really busy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
so you didn’t find that weird????
thank you lol
I had greenish eyes when I was born. Now they’re just brown. Ehh.
All the characters I’ve based off myself have green eyes though. Hence, Huntress/Jaylen’s emerald green, or every warrior cat character I made to represent me throughout the years having some shade of green or hazel……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lolol. Yeah, we have a good stream of German in us. Our family were royals in Ulm. My last name is very German. We have some Jewish, Irish, a little Italian and dutch, and some Cherokee Indian. But the strongest vain is by far German. I get my complexion from the Germans. Very fair skin, pale blue eyes and very blond…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I get you don’t like the little glimpse you’ve had of my poor Hans but GIVE HIM A BREAK!!!! POOR GUY NEVER GOT TO KNOW PEACE OR FORGIVENESS!!! WHILE HE’S THE VILLAIN, HE’S ALSO THE MOST TORN!!!!!!! HAVE A HEART!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t think anything’s wrong with you that isn’t wrong with the rest of us lol
I mean, I’ve had my charries go through some violent things. I always joked that if I used a character from an estalished story for a fanfic, he would end up with some missing limb or horrific scar that he didn’t have in canon by the end of it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My grandfather is full German, born in Germany. My grandmother was part German, and so is my mom. So I’m between a quarter and almost a half German. When I was a little girl, I even had blue eyes and almost white blond hair. Now I’m technically a dirty blond, but it’s more brown.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae pardon me for saying this, because I’m sure it’ll weird you out…..
but now I’m imagining your ancestors as Drachenheul…..
They’re a sci-fi species I came up with that are humanoid with some wolf and dragon characteristics. They derive from the planet that’s basically their universe’s equivalent of Germany. (The species name is a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Cutteeee! I like this chapter! 😄
I really love the scene where Eloy wakes Lilitu—it’s very funny, lol! 😂
Ah, Cassian. Still my favorite character of yours so far. 💛🤭
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I know oma and opa are for grandmother and grandfather, but great grandmother always was called Oma. Just to explain myself
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh Irish and Jewish, too!!!
I’m too interested in this. I, unfortunately, don’t know a lot of my family history, as my ancestors were Puerto Rican farmers who I don’t think kept genealogical records. All I know is I’m predominantly Spanish.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YOU CAN STILL LOVE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!! THAT’S NO EXCUSE
Also I’m gonna apologize now in case I go too far with this…my great grandfather was named Hans Ulrich (the CH is pronounced like a k) so I have son extra personal attachment, plus my Opa was also drafted into the army
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Watch out yourself, the 1/3 German is going to fight back, with some Irish rebel highlander and Jewish spunk.
- Load More
